Names for monitors!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justbrad

Reaction score
I'm picking up my first Lacie on the weekend, I can't think of a name for he/she! Please help!

You can always wait until you see them, maybe they'll have a distinctive marking and you'll think to yourself "I know, Anvil". Less of a thing with striped animals, or animals who's pattern changes over time. Or you can use a fictional character you like (Merlin, Conan, Stark), a character out of myth (Loki, Zeus), follow a theme based on their patterns (stripey, speedy, freckles, tiger).

It's a lace monitor... so you could name it after a type of weapon or something with claws (Something like Talon, Druid, Bear) Or you can play with the species' name. It's easier to name a jungle carpet after a character out of the jungle book, but there's got to be something creative you can do with "lacey".

I'm going to keep suggesting that people name their collections after different ice cream flavours until I see it happen. I'm thinking Neapolitan for a bells phase, or maybe "Cookies" and "Cream" if you get a pair?

If it didn't cost you much then ViewSonic.If it was exxy then maybe Sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back