Names :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica

Reaction score
So i would like people to vote or add new names to my list...
I should be getting a new snake in around a month and i cannot decide on an appropriate name (the snake i already have is called 'Mo' short for 'Moses)

Here are my preferences:

1. Elliot or Ella/Ellie if it is a girl. Put next to my last snakes short name they could make 'El-Mo' >.< te he he

2. Estriatus (it is unusual and nice :) )

3. Alice (just plain cute! :D )

4. Nala

Feel free to post names, I really want something unusual :) Or vote on mine pleeeeaaaase :)

P.s. It's sex is unknown

Let it tell you after it arrives
We have a Luna because It looks like the full moon when curled up
Snowflake for obvious reasons if you saw her
Kama because she is so very calming
Fidgit is always fidgety
Curio is just plain bloody nosey
etc etc etc

Oow nice choice of snake, I like Ellie, as to why I used the name for one of mine. Alice is also cute!

Alexis.. and if it turns out to be male.. alex

well i did motorcross for 10yrs to a pro level....injury stopped me. so now i name all my animals after parts on the bike.. ie. stimson named sprocket. costal carpet. filter. water python crank. because he's cranky most of the time..lol. watr drgn chainey. ect.

Oooo nice names! :D longqi yeah i suppose you are right >.< But it doesn't hurt to have a few picked out to see which suits it better, plus i seen it so i know what it looks like and stuff, yeeeahhhh :p And timantula that is actually really funny >.<

Deadpan- cool :)
Jordan-gibson- hahahahaha >.< that is weird! I name everything... i even have a fake elephant i called 'Kevin'
Snake Pimp- Where did that come from :O hahahaha >.<

i like japanese names:
Midori = Green.. its a nice name
Emi= beautiful blessing...

Twitch_80 - whoa cool name >.<
AMS05- Japanese is a good idea :) i like 'Midori'

I was just about to say midori is good. Japanese names just sound so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back