Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids called my lace monitors Itchy and Scratchy.
DSCF1798.jpg

my spotted is named cleo, cause i like the name :)
my 2 future male albino darwins will be named clyde cause one of slash's snakes is named clyde and axl cause i love axl rose :)
my future hypo bredli will be named dorito cause of the colours :)
and my future female rsp and albino darwins dont have names yet :)

My reptiles are:
Salacia - Greek Goddess - Named my BHP this because I love Ancient Gods lol :p
Monty - Monty Python - Dad named his Spotted that, she is a female by the way. He named her that because he loves Monty Python.

Blaze - His colouring - My Mum named her male beardie Blaze because of his redish colouring.
Eragon - Eragon Movie - Mum named her female beardie Eragon due to it being a dragonish sought of name.

My diamond python is called 'Barnabas' and I named him after Johnny depps character name in his recent movie 'dark shadows' ;)

Looks like too much thought went into some of the names here....lol.

My juvie Jungle was called Bitchface to begin with. Constantly biting and hissing and just down right nasty. She ended "officially" being called Jemma after the nasty piece of work out of Sons of Anarchy (Katie Segals character). We still call her bitchface but.
My MIA Olive was just OP until the same series, he ended up Opie, and if ya reading this Opie, GET BACK INSIDE THE HOUSE...lol
My Albino Darwin hatchie is Bimbo, what else could I call a young dumb blonde female.
And my two new Coastal hatchies are Baz and Shaz, they look and act like a pair of boguns.

Last edited:
haha some cool names here..
we have Axl the stimmi, Maiden the SWCP, Alice the woma, the other stimmi is Radagast the brown, and a rat called Marian :)

We've just added a couple of red bearded dragons to our collection the little one' b'day present since named E'LiZ' abeth that's the girl with the stumpy tail and what was Rango has now become Mushu from Mulan. "I am not a lizard I am a dragon I don't do that tongue thing'. lol..
Safira is my little yellow/cream baby so named after the dragon on Eragon...
there is Norbett which is Hagrid's dragon from the Harry potter series..
and the other yellow Mushu the littlest so named first and then stolen for the red....lol..
If in a couple of years we get a Boyds then that one will become Rango...

My partner named my woma S... For Snakey, and i named my bredli Mowgli, yes after jungle book cos its awesome! LolI also have Jeddah Mojo and Pawsha my pups.Salt & pepper are my spotted fish and my other 4 were one fish, two fish, red fish and blue fish (there was a red and a blue fish and 2 guppies) but now I only have 2 fish left so I got a shark Bruce, from Nemo haha and 2 hermit crabs Daisy & Duke :) Oh and my fighting fish Ninja an SpiritI used to have a turtle too.. Donatello (teenage mutant ninja!!) i miss my turtle :(

SOA is wicked awesome!! Nice name choices NTNed :)

Last edited:
Ours are named for no particular reason and with no theme whatsoever.

Pythons:
Lou Lasagne
Chocolate Bear
Googly Eyes
Alf (named after Alf from the home and away parody voiceovers on youtube, because he's just an angry SOB)
Deathclaw
Mr Sparkles
Pebbles
Noodles
Tits McGee
Ten (she doesn't have a name yet, so we're just calling her Ten)

Lizards:
Mr Sweaters and Mermex (shinglebacks)
Stompy and Not Stompy (water dragons)
Juan (water monitor)

And Twertle (turtle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back