National Nudist Week

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bed and bath is about as far as I go. I'm sure my housemates are glad :lol:

I've always hated wearing a bra...and now I only have one boob...due to breast cancer...there seems little need for one, except sometimes I wear one when I go out. I've always hated wearing knickers in summer time (at home) much too hot. I went skinny dipping at a quiet beach once with my husband....and of course I usually sleep in the nude. Hubby however is never without at least a pair of shorts and T shirt and sneakers. I've often wished he'd go without a shirt because I think he's quite sexy, even though he's 76 yrs old. :)

Soz to hear about your near miss Grannieannie, glad your still with us :). I too have slept naked all my life hate wearing anything in bed if I do im constantly waking re arranging my top as it twists im a restless sleeper most nights due to discomfort don't need any extra help there :)

Maybe if you put it to hubby like you just mentioned to us he'd feel a bit more inclined to let it all hang out so to speak. ?

It's very hard to change a pattern of thought a lifetime of conditioning, personal or religious beliefs. Unfortunately a lot of people align naturism/nudism to sex when it's totally not for the majority as Australis mentioned it's more to do with nature and the uplifting experience you get from it.

With Australian National Nude Week coming up 19th-27th Nov, was wondering if other members like to get their kit off and soak up some rays or get about the house in the birthday suit? And others who'd like to chime in on the thread with your thoughts your more than welcome.

I do the soaking up the rays in the backyard and around home bit... And sleeping naked but thats it!! :p its perfect weather for it at last haha

Last edited:
With Australian National Nude Week coming up 19th-27th Nov, was wondering if other members like to get their kit off and soak up some rays or get about the house in the birthday suit? And others who'd like to chime in on the thread with your thoughts your more than welcome.

Hhahaha gonna rock up too the boys house nude, Brett? ;)

i hate wearing clothes!! especially when its as warm as it has been, but my 3 yr old has embarrassed me a few times lately when i have decided not to wear underwear. was wearing a long skirt the other day and she lifted it up over her head in the middle of the shops and proceeded to tell everyone "look mummy wearing no undies!"

So if you arrange a nude gathering can I bring along a hungry slitherer for a feed of pinkies??

^^^

Don't you just love kids.

Save it all up until they're teenagers newtolovingsnake and pay it back in spades.

Oh, and I'm not really one for clothes if it's appropriate.

Last edited:
Hahaha Bluey! I deactivated my FB for a little while. PM me your number and I'll send you a pic hahaha

the joy of nakedness lol..... I once made a soccer sporting bet whilst living in the UK (believing that it would never happen) & that I'd do a noodie run thru the local town during my lunch break if a certain team won the Champions League.......

& yep it happened..... fanta pants time in cold pommie land.... now there is an image for you.... lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back