National Nudist Week

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the joy of nakedness lol..... I once made a soccer sporting bet whilst living in the UK (believing that it would never happen) & that I'd do a noodie run thru the local town during my lunch break if a certain team won the Champions League.......

& yep it happened..... fanta pants time in cold pommie land.... now there is an image for you.... lol...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Hahaha I'da like to have seen that ;) Nakedness feels quite pleasurable though.. maybe not so publicly lol

Jinjajoe hahaha lol. Hope you learnt a lesson never bet something you don't want to loose example your pants in winter. Lol

A native kiwi in Aus? I'm always naked in summer when I can be. Why not? I have no shame in my body; the stretchmarks I did get from having kids I'm not ashamed of, nor any other part of my body. Sure, it's not perfect, but I'm not exactly a supermodel by trade ;) I remember before kids when my husband and I went on a bushwalk once, it was pretty secluded so we decided to finish the hike off nude. Ended up driving home wearing only our boots. It was a good day, very invigorating :D

:| I am the absolute total opposite of you guys and gals... I live alone, but still will take clothes to the bathroom when I have a shower. I always wear 3/4's or jeans (no shorts), I won't even wear sleeveless shirts in public. I aways sleep with pj's- until recently, sleeved shirts, 3/4 or full lenth bottoms, undies and bra- the whole works. And I will not wear pj's around other people- not even my family anymore- I'd rather sleep in a shirt and jeans... Now I've started wearing a singlet, light cotton 3/4 bottoms and no bra when I sleep...

hell, I never even used to take socks off around strangers/unfamiliar people, I won't lay down when others around, I won't sleep when others around... There's only been one exception/person who I was actually comfortable with.

Having said all this- I am extremely shy, have about zero self esteem and zero confidence. I did actually have more confidence/self esteem but with recent circumstances that went flying out the window and is now in the deepest parts of the earth...

I'm jealous of you guys. I want to be more confident... I did get significantly better with one person and was pretty much carefree- I was actually happy and 'free'!

Last edited:
Just as much as us tattooed men aparently are

:| I am the absolute total opposite of you guys and gals... I live alone, but still will take clothes to the bathroom when I have a shower. I always wear 3/4's or jeans (no shorts), I won't even wear sleeveless shirts in public. I aways sleep with pj's- until recently, sleeved shirts, 3/4 or full lenth bottoms, undies and bra- the whole works. And I will not wear pj's around other people- not even my family anymore- I'd rather sleep in a shirt and jeans... Now I've started wearing a singlet, light cotton 3/4 bottoms and no bra when I sleep...

Having said all this- I am extremely shy, have about zero self esteem and zero confidence.

I'm jealous of you guys.

I don't know how you do it, I even sleep naked in the middle of winter

Having said all this- I am extremely shy, have about zero self esteem and zero confidence. I did actually have more confidence/self esteem but with recent circumstances that went flying out the window and is now in the deepest parts of the earth...
That's no good. Hope your alright.

Kitah...sweetie...maybe you need to get some help with whatever is troubling you....I'm not saying you have to go nude, but to get back some self confidence.....you need to love yourself and feel good about yourself....

Hugs, Annie xx

Nah.. It'd be nice, but I've always lacked confidence, always been extremely, extremely shy. I'm less shy since starting uni and will actually go to a shop by myself now, wheras when I was still at school I would refuse to go by myself (Pathetic, I know). Actually, seem to fit Asperger's very well. but thats a different issue.

I'd just about kill to be like you guys- maybe not the nude bit, but just a bit of confidence and 'freedom' would be good. I'm significantly better when I'm around people I know, but I know very, very few people- pretty much none lol (again, rather pathetic). If I actually knew people, I think I'd be way better- I can actually act myself, and be who I actually want to be. But its the meeting people thats the problem :) I do actually love being around people, believe it or not...

And sorry about saying all this- I don't even know why I said it- no-one else knows any of it. So Sorry you had to suffer through it, but it just explains why I'm so jealous of you all! Anyway, now I probably sound like a major wuss and like an 'emo kid' but oh well! One of the reasons I like forums is because I can talk and act how I want.

I'll just continue to watch this thread and be jealous :)

Last edited:
Kitah..... sending some positive energy your way. + 1 for what GrannieAnnie said and remember.. you have the strength in you, you just might need some support to help you rediscover it.

Sweetie, don't be jealous....we all have different problems...I've suffered depression for (diagnosed) 20 yrs, I HATE being in crowds, and when I am with people I always think afterwards....I must have made a fool of myself for talking too much or saying the wrong thing. I always worry about what people think of me. I've had panic attacks, I've had breast cancer...we all have some sort of something we don't like about ourselves....and there are lots of people who prefer to talk on line than in person. We have to live in the world as we feel most comfortable in it.....xxx

I'd rather live in the 'real world' rather than online. But.. well its hard to explain, so I won't bore you with it! I've gone far enough off topic methinks :)

And regardess.. I'll still always be jealous!

Nah.. It'd be nice, but I've always lacked confidence, always been extremely, extremely shy. I'm less shy since starting uni and will actually go to a shop by myself now, wheras when I was still at school I would refuse to go by myself (Pathetic, I know). Actually, seem to fit Asperger's very well. but thats a different issue.

I'd just about kill to be like you guys- maybe not the nude bit, but just a bit of confidence and 'freedom' would be good. I'm significantly better when I'm around people I know, but I know very, very few people- pretty much none lol (again, rather pathetic). If I actually knew people, I think I'd be way better- I can actually act myself, and be who I actually want to be. But its the meeting people thats the problem :) I do actually love being around people, believe it or not...

And sorry about saying all this- I don't even know why I said it- no-one else knows any of it. So Sorry you had to suffer through it, but it just explains why I'm so jealous of you all! Anyway, now I probably sound like a major wuss and like an 'emo kid' but oh well! One of the reasons I like forums is because I can talk and act how I want.

I'll just continue to watch this thread and be jealous :)

I'm so, so sad you feel that way. You seem like quite a beautiful person.
We have a friend at uni who we've only just discovered has Aspergers.
Similarly, he's very shy and lacks a lot of self confidence but he made a special effort to push past it and everyone has come to know and love him and we never ever suspected his condition. Sometimes it's all just in the mind. I hope one day you push past all your worries :) xo

I don't know what Aspergers is...I'll google it in a minute...but I always worry about people who say diseases are...sometimes all in the mind. That's what a lot of people say about depression...but having suffered it for over 20 years, I can assure people that the mind can be very ill sometimes....ok...I'm going to check out Aspergers and see what it is... :)

Well, my computer is going stupid and I can't get into a site, but I've made a note of it and will get some information.

Last edited:
I don't want to see what strangers had for breakfast. I'm betting an old man came up with the whole nude beach idea. SHUDD EEEER.

Kitah, I am sorry that you're unhappy. I don't think there's anything wrong with you, everyone is different, and chooses to live differently, but if it makes you unhappy, then you need to do something about it, until you're happy again. You may have depression, but you need to sort that out with a doctor. I also don't think you're off topic at all. This thread is about nudity and body confidence (specifically nudist week). You're just saying how you feel.

I say I'm outgoing and confident... but I guess I just try to be. I'm much better than I once was. Once I would have been thinking about everything everyone said and did, analysing it all, worried I talked to much, or not enough. Once upon a time I would never have walked around naked, or worn short clothes... because then people would have seen all the cuts...

It's all just practice. You won't be good at something unless you practice it. Start small and get bigger. I started getting better when I stopped thinking about "one day at a time" like people tell you to. That's too much when every day seems so dark. Starting thinking about ONE MOMENT at a time. If you are alright in this moment, right now, then you are ok. And in this moment. And in this moment. Then suddenly it's not so hard.

If you want to be confident with your body, start practicing. Take your shoes and socks off when your family come around, and roll your sleeves up. Roll up the ends of your pants, park your car down the street, then walk out of the car, up the road and back. As much or as little as you want. The biggest thing for me was the day I first rolled my sleeves back up. I could see people looking at my arms, but no one said a word!!! I expect to get sneered at, and no one did! Not a single person! It was amazing. Eventually the scars faded and now no one knows unless I tell them.

Now, I'm a model and bikini waitress. If you'd told me that a few years ago, I would have laughed at you (and then worried about laughing). The first bikini shift I did, I was terrified. I got there 2 hours early and sat in my car trying to study, and failing miserably. Ended up starting my shift half an hour early because I couldn't stand the waiting any more. I went in and saw another girl there in a bikini, and ran into the toilets going "omg I can't do this!!!". Then I did. More than one random stranger called me beautiful, and not just men. Afterwards I went to maccas and pigged out because I hadn't eaten all day in case I looked fat... haha. This week I'm meeting with Supermodels Australia to discuss entering for Australian Swimwear Model of the Year :) I couldn't care less if I win, I just want to enter!

It can be done, and you can get there! My sister is big and gorgeous, and now a plus sized model. It's all just practice. If you want anything badly enough, then you'll get there.
If you ever need to talk, feel free to pm me and vent. I don't mind. Been there before. x

Mhmm.. I've tried for years. I know it'll sound pathetic, but I need someone to 'grow' with and become more confident. The only time I got 'better' was when I had a good friend to muck around with and be carefree. But I know pretty much no-one, and I don't seem to belong anywhere.

I have gotten marginally better, in that I will occasionally walk down the backyard with a sleeveless, collared shirt on.. or I'll run down the back steps to grab something from downstairs and literally run back up. If my backyard was even slightly less secluded than it is, I wouldn't even do this...

I've never sought help, and I don't usually tell anyone anything. Even if something annoys me, or I don't agree with something, or.. pretty much anything- I don't mention it 'in real life'. I don't even know why I mentioned it here... So there's no chance of me seeing a doctor :)

Anyway... Don't worry about it, it has nothing to do with you guys, you don't even know me! and like I said, to be honest I have no idea why I even mentioned it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back