need help identifying stimmy locale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say "wheatbelt mate. No doubt" when you quite obviously have no clue. That isnt helping, that's spreading misinformation. Maybe in future you could try "It looks like a wheatbelt to me, but I have never seen a wild WA stimsons before" or "I THINK it might be a wheatbelt based purely on pattern" rather than making a positive statement with no fact or experience behind it.

My attitudes fine, i dont make false statement. Just have no time for online experts with no clue :lol:

Have to agree with this. For me unless you know the bloke that caught it and trust the information given, then there is no such thing as local. The best you can guess, so why bother. All you know is that it is a stimi. It's local is lost and once people breed them and mix local then it's well and truly lost.

You say "wheatbelt mate. No doubt" when you quite obviously have no clue. That isnt helping, that's spreading misinformation. Maybe in future you could try "It looks like a wheatbelt to me, but I have never seen a wild WA stimsons before" or "I THINK it might be a wheatbelt based purely on pattern" rather than making a positive statement with no fact or experience behind it.

My attitudes fine, i dont make false statement. Just have no time for online experts with no clue :lol:

Wow good on you mate. You are so cool and quite arrogant. You must be so proud that you have more snake knowledge than me. I applaud you. I will leave you to stalk the reptile forums looking for people to put down. Me on the other hand will be getting back to my high paying job.
In future I will say it looks like just to make sure little keyboard heros like yourself are satisfied.

Haha, stick to what you know, I'll go back to my job trapping reptiles all over the state. Believe me, anything I say to you on here I'm quite happy to say to your face as anyone I know in the real world can vouch for.

No wonder this industry is such a mess with all these online experts popping up. I dont look for people to put down but feel the need to stem the flow of verbal (in this case textual) diarrhoea when I see it. Better to learn nothing that to remember rubbish.

Haha, stick to what you know, I'll go back to my job trapping reptiles all over the state. Believe me, anything I say to you on here I'm quite happy to say to your face as anyone I know in the real world can vouch for.

No wonder this industry is such a mess with all these online experts popping up. I dont look for people to put down but feel the need to stem the flow of verbal (in this case textual) diarrhoea when I see it. Better to learn nothing that to remember rubbish.

I will mate cheers for the advice.
Good luck with trapping reptiles. You should be very proud of yourself :)

. I will leave you to stalk the reptile forums looking for people to put down. Me on the other hand will be getting back to my high paying job.
So you're a lead guitarist and a video editor. Glad it pays well. Guess its all perspective. I think my mate is in a high paying job with a salary of $7.7 million a year. Most the people in my office are on 100-200k. Which I think is average income for professionals.

Peter wins the prize lol. Actually In that pic there is one Wheat-belt, the rest are Pilbara specimens.
Based only on my own experience with both locales, wheat-belts have far less orange eyes, in fact I wouldn't even say orange really. Compared to Pilbara stimsons the difference really does stand out. There is of course prefrontal number and arrangement differences as well but only compared to certain parts of the Pilbara so one has to be careful not to assume to much without knowing the full picture in regards to those differences in different parts of this area. Keep in mind however that the Wheat-belt area is massive and therefore I my knowledge on all the variations through that area add up to almost nothing. My comparisons are only based on about 40 or so Wheat belts but so far very consistent.
Sometimes it far easier to know where a Stimson could not have originated from, than the other way around. As someone else has already said once they are mixed, you have got buckleys chance.

So you're a lead guitarist and a video editor. Glad it pays well. Guess its all perspective. I think my mate is in a high paying job with a salary of $7.7 million a year. Most the people in my office are on 100-200k. Which I think is average income for professionals.

Thanks for taking the time to stalk my profile Snowy. You must have lots of time on your hands mate.

I'm new but why do most threads on here seem to end with members attacking each other instead of conversations about the thread topic?

While we are at this and have peeps with experience on here with stimmis...
Can anybody tell me where the divide is for the distribution of A. s. stimsoni is Vs A. s. orientalis...

Just because I'm too lazy to look it up as well.... which one of the two are Windora locale stimmis, I've got a pair and always been curious abou it.

Cheers,

You're a lead guitarist? That's awesome!!! Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Back to this.....Someone just put their opinion forward, whether they worded it correctly or used a phrase that someone else finds false, you should still have respect for that person for the comment they contributed and not go out guns blazing with grenade launchers!!!! Instead of this argument thingy just quote it and say, I wouldn't say it is no doubt a wheat belt but you could be right because the colouration and pattern shows that it could be...etc. etc.

(I have no experience with Stimmies so....yeah, I'm no help what so eva...)

get back to your high paying job ;)

Actually it is a high paying job...have you seen how much some of the lead guitarists get paid? Slash, Mick Mars,Angus Young, Van Halen, Keith Richards and all of those rock and rollers get paid quite a fair bit for just jumpin on stage and rockin out!

*No pun intended :)

Last edited:
Actually it is a high paying job...have you seen how much some of the lead guitarists get paid? Slash, Mick Mars,Angus Young, Van Halen, Keith Richards and all of those rock and rollers get paid quite a fair bit for just jumpin on stage and rockin out!

*No pun intended :)
nooo really i thought you paid with peanuts to get into concerts ;)

I'm new but why do most threads on here seem to end with members attacking each other instead of conversations about the thread topic?

We all actually sit in one big room and its forbidden to talk to one another so we take turns venting our frustrations at each other via the internet. Its quite normal here and is concerning when it doesn't happen. Don't worry, your turn is soon, we keep the big arguments for the new people with genuine questions to see how quickly we can scare them off.

If you want to fly under the radar, use terrible grammar, generalise on everything and dont talk about cats, live feeding, cross breeding, selling without a subscription and of course, dont ask about putting two snakes in the same enclosure ;)

emmalene_bunny said:
That makes me nervous! Not sure if I'll be asking to many more questions then :shock: ;)
Nah, you dont need to worry being female. Generally the 13 to 50 year males who are better looking behind a computer screen than in real life (Not me, Im Ginger) will always be there to side with you. :p

Last edited:
That makes me nervous! Not sure if I'll be asking to many more questions then :shock: ;)

We all actually sit in one big room and its forbidden to talk to one another so we take turns venting our frustrations at each other via the internet. Its quite normal here and is concerning when it doesn't happen. Don't worry, your turn is soon, we keep the big arguments for the new people with genuine questions to see how quickly we can scare them off.

Thanks for taking the time to stalk my profile Snowy. You must have lots of time on your hands mate.
No worries. Took about two seconds to click on your name and view your profile. I've got a bit of time on my hands given I work for a massive mining company :)

No worries. Took about two seconds to click on your name and view your profile. I've got a bit of time on my hands given I work for a massive mining company :)

Please dont tell me its the same one I work for :p

Back on topic though as once again a thread has chosen to take off on a tangent, How many "Localities" are there of Stimson pythons and out of curiosity, how far does the Windora locality of Stimmys stretch to?

If you want to fly under the radar, use terrible grammar, generalise on everything and dont talk about cats, live feeding, cross breeding, selling without a subscription and of course, dont ask about putting two snakes in the same enclosure ;)

Can I ask questions about how I get the snake found in my neighbors backyard onto my licence? Or if it's ok to buy a corn snake off that dodgy guy down the road?

Lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back