Need Male Carpet Python to Breed in Toowoomba

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rustypython

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a 5 year old female python which was sold as a Morelia spilota cheynei, however she is about 7ft long, is high in yellow, has the head of a Morelia Spilota Cheynei, but is way to huge to be pure so guessing I got jipped when I brought her as she is too long, and has coastal carpet combo of paterns so no fn idea what she is, but looks impressive.

Interested in getting her pregnant and if anyone is close to Toowoomba, be happy to cut a deal and go 50/50 on the offspring, or would buy the male if you want to get rid of him.

Cheers,

Can you please post photos of the snake, others may be able to tell you if she is a cross or pure or what they think she is. It may be a little hard to sell the hatchlings accurately as a species so getting others to hopefully identify her will increase your chances of selling any possible offspring. Plus i want to see pics :lol:

Mate you'd be better off buying your own male. Majority of people on here would be wary of doing such a deal (And so should you!) for a number of reasons such as quarantine, willing to chuck your snake in with some randoms snake is not very good practice.. How do you know if their collection is clean or not? Secondly, 'loans' can go sour and turn into 'permanent loans' and have done so with people that know each other, let alone some random from the internet.

Lastly, you're not even sure of the purity of your snake it would be irresponsible to breed it with something and label it something when you can't be 100% sure what it is. It then goes on to muddy the waters when the people who breed with the offspring also label them something it could not be unknowingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back