Nephrurus Laevissimus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glider

Reaction score
To feed Rocket's obsession, here's a couple of pics of my Laevissimus pair. The male is an absolute stunner, the female is the fattest exercise-addict I've ever known. She spends all day trying to dig to china and she's still plump!

Male:
glider-albums-knobtail-geckos-picture2571-male-laevissimus.jpg

Male and Female:
glider-albums-knobtail-geckos-picture2572-laevissimus-pair-4-months-old.jpg

i must admit u have some amazing geckos glider!
love seeing photos of ur lot!

very nice glider that are stunning geckos!

Gee, thanks alot for being subtle about mentioning me Glider! haha No worries!

They really are stunning and I'm happy for you that they aren't proving to be any troubles.

ME WANT!

Thanks guys.
These fella's a great, they've been really easy for me to keep. I'm not sure if I've just been lucky, but I haven't encountered any of their supposed hassle.

Thanks guys.
These fella's a great, they've been really easy for me to keep. I'm not sure if I've just been lucky, but I haven't encountered any of their supposed hassle.

That's coz ya do the right thing:

keep 'em on paper towel and feed them coins...... good laevissimus husbandry :lol:

Thanks guys.

How long have you had them? How old are they? Well done for getting them to thrive :)

How long have you had them? How old are they? Well done for getting them to thrive :)

They're a good 4 months old now, and I've had them since they were a couple of weeks old. So I suppose it's still relatively early days, but they're doing very well for me so far.

Last edited:
I wish I could get a good photo of them when they're sleeping on the hot sand, legs akimbo.

They pass out resting their heads on the sand and their legs poke out at the oddest angles, they look so silly! But they always wake up when I get close with the camera lens whirring :(

They're a good 4 months old now, and I've had them since they were a couple of weeks old. So I suppose it's still relatively early days, but they're doing very well for me so far.

Ah! Okay, still not bad, but I'll save the big congratulations for a couple of years ;)

I'll be interested to see how they go when they reach breeding age... they seem quite a bit smaller than normal Levis so I wonder how big/little the eggs will be.
Delicate in every which way, these guys are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back