!!!!new additions!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all,
on Sunday i got a pair of centralian carpet pythons (bredlis) from Daniel Cull, hes a great person to get reptiles off and for sure i will be buying off him again. they are in heaps good health and i haven't had em a day and i would highly recomend getting one as a starter snake!

well here are some pics, i will post pics of the male first, then the female!!!

Luke​

heres the best pics of the male!!!

Last edited:
Nice Bredli, dosn't look too happy about having his pic taken though :lol:

and now my most favourite pic i took!

Last edited:
that last pic is pretty cool! Im gettin my first snake today, very exciting.. Ill post pics soon

Hsut77: LOL, yea hes alittle cranky!!!

J3ss: thanks! i like it! awsome, i remember getting my first snake! what are you getting??? can't wait for the pics!

Nice pics. How old are they? I have a female Bredli she is 15 weeks old tomorrow, I have had her for about 8-9 weeks. She is the best snake ever! So placid.
What are you housing yours in at the moment?

Nice pics. How old are they? I have a female Bredli she is 15 weeks old tomorrow, I have had her for about 8-9 weeks. She is the best snake ever! So placid.
What are you housing yours in at the moment?

im not 100% sure how old but by there size and what they are eating maybe 2-3 weeks old :| ! they aer pretty cool eh, my female is so placid, i let her slither around in my hair and he dangles off it HAHA!!!

in a small tank, about 45-50cm long, 25-30cm wide, and 15-17cm high! they were exploring the tank last night, made a huge noise when they were digging!!!

Luke

Luke - Looks like DC might have give you an Eastern Brown by mistake...:D

...he'll calm down as he ages...or will he? ;):D

Nice snakes. I got my 2 a few weeks back from DC and ye..lol ...my male did that to.
Scared the liven crap out of me but they are both nice and carm bubs now.

Simon: LOL, i hope not!!! LOL.

dino the horse: i am thinking of Zac and Zoe but i have a few other names wizing around my head!

crackajack: LOL, it scares ya eh, i remember when i thought my 2nd snake was a really placid thing etc, struck at me...you should of seen me go through the roof LOL!!! i get more worried wit hhim now though...hes bigger...and hes got a look on his face saying "i hate you and im gonna bit you right on the nose!"

Luke

dino the horse: i am thinking of Zac and Zoe but i have a few other names wizing around my head!

Just steal the names of my Adult Stimson Python pair lol.

Nice looking bredli by the way :)

what??? LOL. O WOW...no i was naming after my mums friends who had twins LOL!!!

thanks Riley! you should see em in the sun ***speechles******* HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back