New Gecko Addiction

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice lookers Zac,...you've just scratched the surface of your impending addiction lol.....

I've found them to be irresistable reps to have...13 in 7months says so :)

What's the next species?

Thank you for all the kind words, my addiction has to be stopped after the Female Levis+ significant other Thick Tail so I've been informed ;) But we will see.

Zac.

All gorgeous :D How big do these guys get and how much room do they need? My bf isn't keen on snakes so I thought getting a few cute little geckos might warm his heart to the reptile world!

Thanks for the kind words everyone :) My Female and Thick tail have both shed so I'll need to get some updated pics :) I'm currently keeping my Levis in 2ft wide by 1-1.5 ft (not 100% sure atm) enclosures with a heat at one end (1/3).

Zac.

just watch the two males don't fight over the female ..... or tire out the female :lol:

I wasn't going to put both males in with one female ;) I was going to get another female later and make 2 pairs, But I have enough room and enclosures to split them all up if need be.

wow mate they are beautiful and want them exact onnes aswell :) hopefully ill be getting a knob tail in about a month or two but what im worried about is....will i get board of them? and are they hard to maintain?
btw they are stunners!
cheers,sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back