New(ish) JCP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Knight

Reaction score
So recently i purchased a jungle carpet python. Ive had many snakes in the past but was curious whats the best way to feed? In enclosure/out? Its an argument my gf and I have. lol

Last edited:
I certainly don't like holding/moving snakes that have just eaten. Not the best thing for the snake or you of he's still hungry.

Inside enclosure. There is no reason at all to feed in a seperate tub.

Inside enclosure. There is no reason at all to feed in a seperate tub.
Y?..... "People regularly get there adult scrubby out on lawn ... Throw it a couple of rabbits "... Then.... "Ummmm she looking at me!!!"..... " dam guna be hard getting her back " lmao ;)

I feed all mine in their enclosures, simply because I dont like to handle them once they've had a feed. I think you should do what you feel is best for you and your reptiles. I have 2 Jungles and treat them exactly the same at feed time as the rest of the gang :)

well today's been a week since i've had him, and 9 days since he's eaten. i've tried feeding him but he seems to not want the rat pup.. And he's extremely testy! hopefully i can tame him down a bit.

+1 for inside the enclosure, best leave the snake in peace to digest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back