New Reptile Site True Blue Reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say that none of that $180 would be going to the seller, it would be government fees...

That is correct, it is a government fee that has nothing to do with the sellers/breeders in WA except that they have to charge it.

You'd be right Kelly, and that fee only applies to animals exported from WA to others states. The fee does not apply where animals are purchased from outside WA. Most of the species available from WA are also available from True Blue breeders in the eastern states, so chances are you will not have to pay the fee at all.

Hey Dave, great work on the site.

The TrueBlue group of breeders should cover most species and morphs available, as well as the BumbleBee bhp and the Calico Stimsoni - totally unique and untapped. Lizards are well represented too, quite a few rare lines. Id say the site will get a few hits this summer! lol
More than happy to be a part of it, Im expecting some stunners this season too!
Well Done again,
Cheers
Adam

Thanks for the kind words people, it makes us feel we are heading in a positive direction.
It may be still a bit of a dream but one day I hope we can make most of the species kept by our team established in each state to eliminate the sometimes annoying transportation issues and the import, export permits pains in the you know what.

Cheers Dave

dave,
NB when u click on the aussie map for bredli python it takes u to the jungle map.
in fact a couple of them are not correct.
i am sure the bugs will be ironed out.
look forward to more being placed on the site.
ian

id rather buy a snake thats been captive breed than wild caught.

a ) u know its history and age !

b ) wild just makes it sound angry! how would u like going from free roaming doing as u please to being put in a box :s

Not trying to start an argument here but;

a ) u know its history and age !

vs

a) You know its location: Wild Caught animals are obtained with A LOT of paperwork and therefore the locality of the animal is VERY specific. You are then able to breed these animals not only creating very specific, line bred animals that will now exist in captivity, but also ‘clean’ blood for animals currently in captivity. To me that’s a lot of history and a lot of appeal. The age of a lot of WC animals can also be determined due to size (I mean not all WC animals are full-grown adults). I suppose then it comes down to an example like internal parasites from the wild vs OPMV from captivity. Flagyl FTW!

b ) wild just makes it sound angry! how would u like going from free roaming doing as u please to being put in a box :s[/quote]

vs

a) I’d be angry too living in the wild… I’d love to be put in a box with a constant source of water, food, hides and temperatures – I’d eat, I’d heat, I’d sleep… A few days later a guy comes and cleans up my dookie and gives me clean newspaper… My cage is would be clean and so would I. When I’m older I’d get to make-it with a hot chick (or two… or three) each year… On-tap my friend… And all this with absolutely no need to worry about predation. Is that the life? I think so! Only thing I’d have to worry about was moving from warm to cool… Oh what a dilema :p

OK maybe I’m going a bit too far on the side of WC, but I still see a lot of pros for WC animals. In saying that though I don’t think every Tom, Dick and Harry should be able to go out and catch whatever they please and I am glad there is so much regulation put into those that do have a licence to capture wild animals. That way it’s all above-board and the result upon wild populations will hopefully be unaffected.

just had a quick look through the site and think it will be great.
i liked the herp help section and the species pics and maps is a great idea, should be a valuable resource :)

Nice work guys, the sooner the $180 fee dissapears the better, you will get a HEAP more business from the Eastern states.

Look forward to some hatchlings this season!

There must be great strength in a group with that much experience. I like the idea that all the eggs are not in one barsket so if one member has a problem I'm sure others would be able to fill the hole.

*bump* no one has said anything about this site for a while so i thought i would give it a little nudge :)

i look forward to seeing the site completed :D

Hi there
I have to apologize as there has been a huge drama with a complicated software issues between our web page designer and the person who has taken on the task of updating the stock. Hopefully it is currently being sorted but until we get this resolved those pages are looking real crook e.g. half a page showing only etc and hence the reason I am reluctant to promote it just yet. Thanks to the people who have supported our concept and have shown patience.

Cheers Dave

Is it me or doesn't the click here to see available stock work? I tried it on quite a few of the snake links and not one worked. :(

It could easily be at the moment out of action, nothing would surprise me considering the dramas we are having with this site. Man I hate computers at times.

sounds like an interesting site, however whenever I click the link and go to the website it is frozen on the home page and nothing works. Look forward to browsing the site when it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back