Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re New Rule

Right Sarge,wake up Hix! Wake UP! does this new rule mean i cant sell my iguanas and candy corn snakes! disaster strikes! what next.

This is too complex for the average reptile keeper to bother with, so I have little doubt that the colloquial usage of the word "hybrid" will continue to be vague and incorrect in herpetocultural circles.

The sooner you realise this, and many others as well, the issue will (probably) be much less clear (to most) ;)

I have to agree with this 100%.

As far as the new Rule goes, the Mods will be assessing things on a case-by-case basis. If TrueBlue breeds albino Carpets and offers them for Sale at a profit, I don't think we'll have a problem.

But if JoeBlowe comes on offering Veiled Chameleons, or gives a detailed account of how to wire up an enclosure to a 14yr old in a thread, or shows the Broadheaded Snakes he caught last weekend on the escarpment (and are now offered in the For Sale forum), then we will be acting against those as the ramifications are bad for Herpetoculture in Australia.

:p

Hix

well put sdaji, your post should be made a sticky and titled something like "definition/explanation of the term HYBRID".
that should clear up any further confusion and argument regarding integrades etc.

Steve6610
Since when has it been illegal to photograph a wild animal?
I think you will find that it is only illegal if you photograph a native animal in a national park for commercial purposes and in that case you need a pacific permit. Taking a pic for your home album as long as you did not interfere with the animal is fully legal. Off the subject of this thread somewhat, but I thought I should point this out.

Cheers Dave

my humble apoligy, so i might have got it a little wrong, but then i'm not perfect am i,

i'm glad you have made it known i was wrong, my deep thanks once again...............

it's a shame you didn't go and fix up others posts to, might be less new members getting the wrong info on important things,

thanks again dave,

Steve6610
You have finally confirmed to me my friend just how big a chip you have on your shoulder.
If you want to dribble absolute rubbish and have no body challenge it then peddle it some where else as you won’t always get away with it here.

Cheers Dave

The membership here really like to argue the toss on the most insignificant dont they.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back