New Site. What do you reckon?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello...So what do you think of the new APS site fellow Earthlings?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Out the Back of Queensland and a bit more
Well.....one goes to sleep a slow tortoise and wakes up a Jumping JackRabbit!
Some would say the future is now!
Others say the past is nicer and i know it better so lets stay there.
What do you reckon of the revamped Aussie Pythons and Snakes site?

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i do miss the old home page... That got inundated with chit chat posts lol

hey how do we do smileys and stuff now??

Getting more used to the new site already, I just keep the new post section up, sorta like the old homepage, but can't see whoe online at the moment.

Now Now Magpie, please share your smiley secret!!!

Wow, this is great, might take a bit to get used to but thats ok, well done slateman & junior

^^ whats this Default letter looking thingy ??

its ok, but must admit i liked the old style that had the topics running on the left side.

wheres the lil PM button gone ?

Last edited:
Its ok, it will just take a bit of getting used to. I've had to log in twice though in less than an hour, it logged me out. This happened to anyone else?

Cheers
Emz

It will definately take some getting used to but its a great change, now to try for smilies... ;)

Poor junior was working all night. He is sleeping now. There is lot of polishing to be done, but speed is great.

very quick. i like it. good work SJ

I miss being able to use the tag in signatures.

I this likely to be allowed in the future?

Well done, a big pat on the back, some people don't like change, but others think a change is as good as a holiday!!! (I think we all just went to Disneyland!!!!!) Wahoo!!

I know alot of hard work went into this, but why did it have to be changed. Where are the photo galleries gone?.

Murray, I don't know if you've been on much recently, but the old postnuke system was way too slow with the number of users we are getting these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back