New Site. What do you reckon?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello...So what do you think of the new APS site fellow Earthlings?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know alot of hard work went into this, but why did it have to be changed. Where are the photo galleries gone?.

Galleries will likely return. I will see what I can do about them tonight.

:) ;) :) did they work?? Sorry just playing trying to work out the smilies. I think you have to type them in manually, for an index check the posting rules section at the bottom of thread

hey, hey :) they worked!!!!! :lol:

I like the old site but the only reason for this is the site is a bit confusing. SMilies, well not sure you can do them. PM'ing people - this as well is confusing.

I firmly believe that once the teething problems are sorted out this will be pretty good. The speed is awesome.

A job well done. Thank you.

hey shamous, you can smile :) :) ;) see..... (read my post above for how to ;) )

Having used vBulletin alot on other forums I can say that once you get used to it and can exploit the features then yea it is faster and more user friendly in lots of ways.

PM's - click the prospectiver PM'ee's name and you will get a list of options;) ..and don't forget Quick Links in the header bar there..8)

The New Posts page is really handy in this format too!!

I miss being able to use the tag in signatures.

I this likely to be allowed in the future?[/quote]

Yes we are putting something together with junior tonight. There will be lot of extras for people to use under certain conditions.
Members who are doners and sponsors will get the extras automatically and the other would have to maybe economize. We will sort this with Junior soon.

Great job on the new site :)

I prefer this format over the old one anyday!!!

DIF

Yes we are putting something together with junior tonight. There will be lot of extras for people to use under certain conditions.
Members who are doners and sponsors will get the extras automatically and the other would have to maybe economize. We will sort this with Junior soon.

Kewell.
:lol:

Allowing sponsors/donors a few extras makes sense to me ;-)

Yes i think the votes are going positive for the site.
Isnt it good that if you click on the number of votes, the vote everybody cast comes up..HA HA Ha!
Some interesting biased votes their but we will let you off....this time...next time we will haver to send the girls around. LOL

Dont panic peoples this is not for all polls, its an option that can be negated in original thread Poll setup if need be.

I think that it is fantastic! Great job Slatey Jnr! I am still a bit confused by it all though!!

i think there should be a members on line list for i cant see who is on line.

i miss the scrollies, among other things, but overall i'm impressed

i think there should be a members on line list for i cant see who is on line.

In Quick links (top right) you can view who's online;)

I think the sites much more convenient now and it can only get better:D

I still dont know what im doing!!....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i like the old format better but thats just because i was used to that one, im sure it wont take long
to know the in's and out's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back