New Site. What do you reckon?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello...So what do you think of the new APS site fellow Earthlings?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is much faster which is great, but I definately prefer the old layout. It was easy to see the most active threads without having to go into every forum list to see them.

i think there should be a members on line list for i cant see who is on line.

Yes you can.
click on our APS logo on top of the page and that will get you to homepage. On the bottom of page you have all members on line.

This site is doing about all what the old site did, only faster. It will take us time to learn how to use it and finalized all.

Change does tend to put people off.

Personally, once the site is tuned up and we all learn how to drive the various features I believe most will wonder why they ever hesitated.

Even if it was worse in every regard the performance alone sells it for me. Watching an hour glass (revolving balls for Fire Fox) sucks big time and the perfomance of the new software is light years ahead of what we had last week "post nuke"!!!

Well done Adam, Slatey and the team.

It is much faster which is great, but I definately prefer the old layout. It was easy to see the most active threads without having to go into every forum list to see them.

Go to the top and clck "New Posts" - much better than that revolving listing,

Do not like it at all to hard to work and can not see who's online, i have 100 '1970' private messages in my inbox and cannot delete any of them(site, and i was not around in 1970???) .Need forum scroll back and i think the old site arrangement was excellent and easy to work with/work out no need to change at all PLEASE go back to old site set up !!!!

Congo

like the speed,,, will get used 2 new lay out