New Site. What do you reckon?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello...So what do you think of the new APS site fellow Earthlings?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just the same as everything else in life....Its only hard until you know how.
Im sure there will be a few little problems as there always is with something new.
I like it anyway and when i work out how to use it properly i'll probably like it more

I love it.

extremely user friendly. once u get everything in perfect running order it will be even better. ive used forums more like this before, and they work great, very quick and simple once u get the basics.

althought a couple of things...

the scrollies on the side, they were a sweet idea, gave us 20+options to spam on a regular basis, and made manouvering between hotspots quite easy.

maybe u could think about a link somewhere to a "mailbox" style pm setup, just so we can use it easier..

and images, the other day i got my post kicked back at me twice coz i had more than 5 smilies, hardly fair :p sometimes i need to express my emotions, and due to my lack of skills with the english language i find this extremely difficult without a little yellow man to show the way.

Its great, and i look forward to seeing it at its primed and pollished point

Thank you for all your hard work. I know nothing about computers, and I swear my own computer secretly hates me! So well done for such a fantastic job!!
Stop the whinging everyone, if you think you could do better then go ahead, but Slateman and Junior have done themselves proud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back