Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Parko, a thread without an argument that long?
Well I'll be{Edited for bad language, Please do not swear in threads!)

arent tree snakes venomous??... i know its only a mild venom but does it hurt when they bite?? do they constantly bite?? and being rear fanged animals does it always go to inject venom or just when it "needs" to??

LMAO Yep no arguments, yet, hard to believe eh.(i can see the F word above me, how did that slip thru the auto censor? :lol:)

LMAO Yep no arguments, yet, hard to believe eh.(i can see the F word above me, how did that slip thru the auto censor? :lol:)
Kwaka, you may be thinking of Brown tree snakes which are venemous and rear fanged. Green tree's are a different species, and dont have fangs to inject venom.

YEAH Parko apparrently its not what you say but how you say, play on words so to speak, Beautiful snakes by the way :twisted:

i think the mods will do it for you steo.
great looking pics mate thats what i want a pair of blue tree snakes.very nice.,
and kwaka_80 no common tree snakes are not venomous,
brown tree snake are a little bit but not any thing to worry about.

Hehe, what a rebel Stevo!!!!

Very nice Ether. Where did you pick them up from?

Awesome looking snakes ether.

Did they come to you from interstate? and if so, did you have any dramas with the freight company at all?? ;)

Beautiful Ether....You'll get alot of enjoynment from them; their alot of fun; always on the ball....heres a couple you may enjoy... :wink:

love that top photo, that's magic Indicus. :)

Not a good pic, but here is a fun one of one of mine. :)

He likes to lay upside down under his papertowel, it's so cute when he tongue flicks at me from that position. :p
upsidedown.jpg

Nice GTS but blue phase is a misnomer a true Blue phase is midnight blue/ black all over all over

Some really nice shots on this thread. That golden/yellow phase is fantastic raptor.
But surely pale blue scales (like Indicus' snakes) make for a blue phase tree snake?

I like the upside down one too. Seems a little strange though :)

Awesome snakes.. im picking up a breeding pair of GTS's in about a month...!..just waiting for the current owner's 6mth rule to pass!.. cant wait though!! will be my first coulbrid's.. cant wait!

Linus said:
Some really nice shots on this thread. That golden/yellow phase is fantastic raptor.
But surely pale blue scales (like Indicus' snakes) make for a blue phase tree snake?

I like the upside down one too. Seems a little strange though :)

Upside down?

No the pale blue scales mean they are just common GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back