Newst Addition - Scrub Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miley_take

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
About time I got myself a new addition... This is my new baby Liana, from Lewy... Already copped a bite from her, feisty little thing :lol:

Never have I seen grown men put great distance between me, and the little white box I was holding in so little time :lol:

Quick snap while putting her in her new enclosure... more to come at a later stage :D

Nice pic! I'm getting a bit keen on scrubs... hmmm. It's just that their temperament seems a bit high maintenance! Yours is a cutie, though ;)

She certainly gets points for effort! Her attempts at trying to get to me through plastic where certainly to be admired haha

You have a nice little scrubby there Em, well all scrubbys look the same to me tho. I got a Mscrubby of Lewy this year great guy to deal with, and alltho the scrubbys are rather fisty snakes i still like them.
Be good to see more pictures in the future.

There's a guy here in Brizzy who l heard had a whoppa and l eventually got the oppertunity to have a squizz WOW !!! l reckon its 5 meters plus plus and a nice enclosure to suit.....they aren't for the faint hearted but a great snake...hope you enjoy yours......solar 17 [Baden]

you are brave! Nice snake though. =)

Congrats on the new addition.
I live in Cairns and went to one of our animal attractions in town the other day. Was listening to the reptile talk. To my surprise she pulls out 2 Scrub pythons for all to touch. They were so placid. Kids touching and poking. I also think they have an older one that they use to take photo with. So there are nice ones out there.

Not to hijack, so let me know if I should start my own, but would would to see pics of some adults? Got any of the 5m, Baden? ;)

big snakes with big personalities, scrubbies are gorgerous. i was a bit dubious about the Mister's choice at first, everyone at the store was terrified of him, once he settled in he was fine. Bruce is only outdone in the placid department by our 2.5yo spotted. very possessive though...much like a 2yo child - everything is HIS. tis rather funny at times though. we have pics of him with a sock, lighter and a thermometer. you can just see his brain ticking over going "hmm...how can i keep these and have that bra too?" he claimed the remote control for the telly one night lol

Great shot of her!! Thanks for the kind words and feedback.. Also good to see them going to such good homes.. You might even be lucky enough to have her settle down if you keep her well fed ;)

Cheers Lewy

big snakes with big personalities, scrubbies are gorgerous. i was a bit dubious about the Mister's choice at first, everyone at the store was terrified of him, once he settled in he was fine. Bruce is only outdone in the placid department by our 2.5yo spotted. very possessive though...much like a 2yo child - everything is HIS. tis rather funny at times though. we have pics of him with a sock, lighter and a thermometer. you can just see his brain ticking over going "hmm...how can i keep these and have that bra too?" he claimed the remote control for the telly one night lol

hahaha that's classic! would love to see those pics!

Great shot of her!! Thanks for the kind words and feedback.. Also good to see them going to such good homes.. You might even be lucky enough to have her settle down if you keep her well fed ;)

Cheers Lewy

Thanks :) This was taken between strikes at the camera :lol:

I got my babie from lewy to from the same clutch my girl is an angel and very pretty it's amazing to see the size difference between the babies and big ones but she is beautiful looks just like mine

I got my babie from lewy to from the same clutch my girl is an angel and very pretty it's amazing to see the size difference between the babies and big ones but she is beautiful looks just like mine

hahaha, so yours calmed down?

Since I put her in there, she's stopped striking at everything that moves and will actually come up to the side of the box and smell me... She really is different to my bredli - she's inquisitive and isn't hiding at all! She's going to be a fun python

My hubby and I got a pair of Lewy to awesome to deal with and ours are cranky little bastards to!! You'll cop a few more bites i ve been pooed and weeed on by them to charming!!!

28012010317.jpg10042010538.jpg27052010660.jpg

the pic i told you about must be on my mother's computer, next time i'm over there i'll check.
1st pic was taken in january
2nd pic was in april
3rd was in late may

in those few months he has grown approx 1.5 feet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back