nice coastal and black woma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That woma is insane! I love the orange stripe down its neck. Well done and good luck with the eggs and hatchies.

very nice woma, if you dont have room for the hatchlings i do :)

amazing snake. Hope incubation goes well and you get what you are hoping for.

Ill up Mathews offer giving you both legs for that snake :) Warning : They are both arthritis riddled but ay they still work abit ?? :)
Btw the person that sold this snake before it turned black would be absolutely spewingggg right now !!! Haha imagine selling a normal woma and it turning into this gem, id hang.....

Last edited:
Who's lineage of RHD's is it from???? It sure is a different looking animal, very nice Rodney

That is sweet. So what is the official name if this proves hereditary?

Sunburnt, nice.
A nice easy name that most enthusiasts will know. Not like RPM,RP,jag/caramel/ honey and all the crap that goes with them.
Nice and simple just like me.

Sunburnt, nice.
A nice easy name that most enthusiasts will know. Not like RPM,RP,jag/caramel/ honey and all the crap that goes with them.
Nice and simple just like me.

Nightstalker? Flamer? Firework? Streaker? Torch? Hot head?

Any updates?

Any updates?

My guess would be that the eggs still have 2 weeks to go as one week ago they had 3 weeks

All will be hoping to see great results but as this one didnt change for quite some time it will probably be a year or 2 before any offspring would show change (if it proves out)... just to add to the suspense.

Me too. I would love to know just what line of womas they came from...they look a lot like my male RHD, except peppered with black almost to the point of being solid black.

black woma babies

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 434
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 443
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 482
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 365
That is fantastic well done rodney keep us posted on how the color up. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back