Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
G'day guys!
my dad got some spare material froma job the other week and its not gonna be much use (the peices aren't the biggest) but he said he will take it to bills boards (the place where he gets wood edged, bought, cut etc) and get it trimed down and said he will teach me how to make a box so he doesnt have to show me again and when i want it he'll go buy it then i make it!
anyways the box will be about 70cm high, 40wide and 40 deep (this is just going on what the sizes looked yesterday) but i have been looking through danny browns home page and that other gecko site ( aussie geckos or something) and really like some of the oedura guys!
(personal favourites are oedura coggeri, oedura tryoni, oedura castelnaui, oedura marmorata (the fat tail form more so then the other)
anyway has anyone got any ideas for how to set up an enclosure for one and suggest on of the easier to care ones out of those species?

cheers,

Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back