Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jezza

Reaction score
So we have done the Carpets and the Darwins and the Jungles and the Chlidrens and monsters eating skippy ( poor bugger lol), so lets do some black heads!
This is my oldest daughter and our newest female bhp! I think both are extreamly beautiful but I am probably slightly biast ( is that how you spell it?!)

RE: Ok lets see your BHP

And a pic of our big girl, hopefully she will breed this year!

ta bouncer spelling not a strong point (but can lift heavy things!)
Thanks Zac
hey Mick, She is nearly thirteen going on 25, oh you mean the snake! She nearly 2.

YES!!!!!!I think bhp's are the best python you can get!!!Here's one of mine being modelled :wink: :D
2005_02200161.jpg

2005_02200153.jpg

Nice snake Browns, And very well modled
come on guy's, Where are the pic's??????

That was my male before,this is my girl she should breed this season i hope.
2005_0318bitspieces0021.jpg

Bring on the bhp's peoples :D

She better lay of the hard stuff (in the back ground) if she gonna be a mum, or is "dad" that bad lol!!!!!
She beautiful Browns

or is "dad" that bad lol!!!!!
She beautiful Browns
Yeah dad's just as bad :wink: and thanks!!!Here's a different pic of my boy Zues
2005_0318misc0123.jpg

BHP'S are so different than carpets and make great pets as well..

Dude he ugly, I could probly take him off your hands so you don't have too look at this poor ugly speciman lol.
He not bad, but can't see what he drinks in that photo :roll:

Now ya talkin' Jezza! Im a bit of an aspidites fan! lol
Here is my adult female - What a sweety.

Sweet shots there guy's :) , heres one for you Jezza, i think she's trying to tell me she wants a upsized tackle-box :) ....

Ide show you my bhps but the 3 died of ??? last week.one died just before easter and 2 died this tuesday and they are being autopsied by dep of agriculture.Should find out next week if its dreaded paramyxovirus fair dinkum wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy guys.Fortunately the bhps were in a different building.The symptoms is alittle bit of greenish in the uric white faeces.either sudden death (female) or mouth open,convulsions etc Not trying to stuff ya night up just reckon you should know. :(

Thats sucks mate, let us know when you find out what it is, so sorry to hear. :( :(

wow old fella that is bad news! sorry to hear - devastating!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back