Omg another one!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lgotje

Reaction score
hey guys and gals just thought id post some pics of this mite phase yearling i purchased not too long ago think its gonna turn out to be a screamer ;) hehe looks like a lil dragon also i need a name for this one so any suggestions?
DSC00886.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00885.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00884.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00883.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00882.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00881.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00877.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks great, hopefully it keeps the patterning. Top pics, best of luck

It's a purler mate really nice colors I get my firs on Thursday can't wait.

haha pepper or harley would be cool not sure if its male or female yet tho got sold to me as female tho :) i hope it keeps most of the black speckling too most of its colour is black except for a few brown and green scales

What do you use for your perches?

kuroame... pronounced (coo-roh-uh-meh) is japanese for "black rain" but 'ame' can also mean candy! COZ he is just sooooo sweet! (^___^)

What do you use for your perches?

um just a bird perch from kmart its made from rubber was 5 bux ;)

kuroame... pronounced (coo-roh-uh-meh) is japanese for "black rain" but 'ame' can also mean candy! COZ he is just sooooo sweet! (^___^)

i like that too but i dont know how to say it hahah

also its about to shed so ill take new pics after it has shed :)

Last edited:
I get my first on Thursday what do u think of the enclosure
79dac292-6f7f-de8b.jpg

I get my first on Thursday what do u think of the enclosure
79dac292-6f7f-de8b.jpg

looks fine buddy just put some greenery in there and make sure the perches are not to big for the lil guy :)
also u can use drift wood in there if u like it looks nicer that the pvc and its not hard to clean at all cuz its dead and bone dry but up to u the pvc works well too :)

Last edited:
You could call her Freckles.... whatever you call her, she's amazing!

Who was this one bred by? It's a rippper!!! and also br3nton, just wondering, i can't see a thermostat?

Who was this one bred by? It's a rippper!!! and also br3nton, just wondering, i can't see a thermostat?

Yeah true you can't lol it's got a microclimate pulse thermostat the probe pokes through the middle of the background and it on the outside of the tank.

Wow, that is amazing.
Call it Pesto, that's what it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back