Omg another one!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful ittle snake, I hope it keeps most of the black too :) I like 'Splash' or 'Pixel' for names...

OMG, what a beautiful snake!! Cant wait to see her after her shed. Sorry cant give you any names, still trying to come up with some for mine, lol

My little one is going well... Growing like a weed lol :) Put all the names you like into a hat.... then choose pixel (lol)

One of mine has been changing colour for a couple of months now. The snake is 9 months old.

It is a really dirty uneven colour, no green, but mouldy brown/green and darker scales in between. Do you think this could be colouring up to be a mite phase?

One of my others is still bright yellow, the other is changing and is bright yellow and bright green.

Thats really stunning where did you get that one from best Ive ever seen well done

He's gorgeous, it looks a bit mouldy so maybe you could call him fungus:lol:
I am joking by the way....

Lol awesome ideas for names might have to pull a hat trick on em, jay84 could u please post pics of yours so we can all see :)
Cheers
Locky

I'll try and take pics tonight and upload them. It's an ugly mouldy looking thing lol

Awesome looking little worm there :)
I like the name "Pixel"
I just put a deposit on one last week and am paying it off weekly, so by the time its hatched and ready to be adopted, it should be all paid off. I can't wait!
And seeing all these awesome pics make me want them sooner, haha, I think I've watched ev every gtp vid on youtube, haha
I hear mine is still in the mating phase, but I should be able to collect him/her in october :D
Looking forward to the post-shed pics

Kev

I think you need help.. Unfortunately I haven't come across any Snakeaholics Anonymous groups.
Lovely looking animal!

DSC00909.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00908.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00907.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00906.jpg
[/IMG] hey it just shed tonight i couldnt get good pics tho ill take some tomuz :)

That is a beautiful snake... You're making me really want another one!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back