Osama Bin Laden has been killed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About time , now technically the war is over will be interesting to see how long it takes for them to withdraw troops

are you sure its not a body double? as Sadam when he was alive had one.

Bin Laden, 54, was killed a week ago by a US bomb. Officials have been waiting to test his body for a DNA match.

If he was killed by America, then he is now a martyr.. Which could make things worse..

only took em 10 years to find the bloke..
strange they are confirming and plastering the tv when they haven't even done a DNA test

Last edited by a moderator:
And apparently by ground forces on Pakistan soil , WHOOPS ! ......... Looks like the yanks are now going to war with Pakistan

I reckon things will get worse.

Wish I knew where he was.........the price on his head was pretty phenomenal.

BREAKING NEWS: THE world's most wanted terrorist, Osama Bin Laden, is dead.
The news came shortly after the White House announced an unscheduled press conference for 10:30pm ET by President Barack Obama.
The subject of the president's statement -- which was then delayed -- was not announced, but FOX reported that "multiple sources" have confirmed the terror leader, behind the 9/11 attacks and many other plots, is dead.
He was killed a week ago by a US bomb, FOX reported.
Bin Laden was reportedly killed by a US drone air strike in northwest Pakistan, according to the New York Post.

as if bush ever wanted to find him his family was making money off him and his family !!!

thank god for that...now our men can come home...hopefully

About time , now technically the war is over will be interesting to see how long it takes for them to withdraw troops
Really? My brothers coming back in a week but then is supposed to be going back there, does this mean he wont have to?

First they say they just found the body and now they say it was a result of a US-led military assault?

Who's to say it isn't a body double as mentioned above, Saddam Hussein had a fair few and I think he was presumed dead (before his actual live hanging) on more than one occasion however they were doubles.

Maybe the US government is doing what they do best, which is lying to make themselves look good..?

Good if he is dead though, maybe they can now withdraw their troops and drop the petrol prices...

Who knows,the American military propeganda reports has been shaky for years

First they say they just found the body and now they say it was a result of a US-led military assault?

Who's to say it isn't a body double as mentioned above, Saddam Hussein had a fair few and I think he was presumed dead (before his actual live hanging) on more than one occasion however they were doubles.

Maybe the US government is doing what they do best, which is lying to make themselves look good..?

Good if he is dead though, maybe they can now withdraw their troops and drop the petrol prices...

Apparently they DNA tested it

shame it took 10yrs to get him. hope he died slow and painfull. just have to hope theres not another fruit cake ready to jump in his shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back