Osama Bin Laden has been killed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to the original topic...

I don't see the huge deal. Yes, he was behind the 9/11 attacks, but there will be another guy, exactly the same, who will replace him.

I also hear they never landed on the moon...

Hahaha there was a second shooter that shot JFK.

Plus Area 51 is full of alien ships from distance galaxies. They are also holding aliens captive there.

Kawasaki you say you open to opinions but are still stuck on your idea that the tower imploded. They didn't about 10 people have already explained why the fell like that. Do you have a understanding how structural forces work. If you did it's quite simple to understand why. The force generated from the collapse of the top section would generate enough force to collapse the floors below them.
Force = Mass x Acceleration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osama Bin Laden Compound Google Earth

This is were he was killed ( not fake location )

Exact Location of Osama Bin Laden's Compound - Google Earth Community

Impossible, the mansion in question is this (see below) ;)

washington-dc-white-house-s.jpg

I don't know why you're arguing with me mate, we are thinking along the same lines. I don't believe a plane hit the pentagon, either. A hole the size of a bedroom wall and minimal wreckage doesn't add up.

yeah mate sorry about that it came off like i was arguing with you i wasn't, i just needed that quote. i totally agree with everything your saying buddy. i believe some people on here a misunderstanding you especially about the armed forces. i have nothing but respect and im sure you do about anyone that signs up to go to war. its just unfortunate that war is an unnecessary evil, and nobody wins except the fat cats flaming the fire. at the end of the day people are going to believe what they want, if they want to believe that some dude in a cave on the other side of the world orchestrated this then let them. all im saying is at the end of the day you don't need to hide the truth. if a plane hit the pentagon lets see the footage from the 27 CCT security cameras. lets see the passport from one of the hijackers that they found at ground zero that miraculously flew out of the plane, through the fire and rubble and was able to be identified. that and the fact that although the plane that hit the pentagon basically disintegrated on impact they were able to finger print and through dna and dental records tell us who the hijackers were.... yeah no worries...

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that"
— Martin Luther King Jr.

Kawasaki you say you open to opinions but are still stuck on your idea that the tower imploded. They didn't about 10 people have already explained why the fell like that. Do you have a understanding how structural forces work. If you did it's quite simple to understand why. The force generated from the collapse of the top section would generate enough force to collapse the floors below them.
Force = Mass x Acceleration.

All you keep saying is Force = Mass x Acceleration. Year 11 physics doesn't cut it when people with PhD's in physics say that they can't fall like that. I have accepted what fugawi said but believe there's still a possiblity that the lower supports were taken out.

WTC 7 - Miraculously falls down in the exact same way, yet there were only fires on 3 levels and debree to hit it, AND it's the WORLD TRADE CENTRE building, it wasn't aimed at, but went down too, and other buildings in the area didn't?

It's not impressive that WTC 7 was just taken out by the terrorists "luck", the odds would be astronomical as to why other buildings didn't get F'd up, too.

Have you watched the video I posted or not? I have read every source given to me with an open mind, and I even accept what fugawi explained to me, I think EITHER circumstance regarding the collapse may be possible. Your psuedo understanding of physics has done nothing to sway my opinion, not saying I haven't been enlightened but it has been by other members, not you.

Watch the video, even if you don't go into it with an open mind, it's still interesting. Part 1 is crap, but two is great and 3 is good, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back