Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scutatus

Not so new Member
Reaction score
2.5m Olive just voiced her displeasure at being put back in her enclosure............. left hand bitten and bleeding profusely!!!!

Bugger!!:rolleyes:

OUCH u poor bugger that would hurt i still havent ever been bitten by a snake yet :( so i have no idea what it feels like!

As they say pics or it didn't happen....I want blood

She got me good, just pulled a toot out of one of the punctures......... Generally python bites (with the exceptions being the very large ones) aren't painful but do tend to bleed alot on account of the number and shape of their teeth, they need to be well cleaned though so as to prevent any infections.

Pics or it didn't happen!! Lana..come to my house. Angel will happily oblige, lol.

So will Arnhem...I know from experience...

IMG_3735.jpg

Lol, nice to see someone else get it instead of me....it never ceases to amaze how much a bite bleeds! Well done. Next time get a pic with blood though hahahaha.

Ha ha ha........... you guys are a blood thirsty lot......... will remember to get the the camera whilst still bleeding next time lol....

That's right mate, just put everything on hold whilst you go grab the camera.LOL

dont worry if ur bleeding to death,grab camera first,ha ha ha.1 of my Port Macs put me in hospital a couple years back,left teeth in my hand and got infected big time.

If you want blood . . . .

you got it ! ! !

Sorry, couldn't help myself with the quote! This is a reticulated python
bite from a few years ago. A nasty bite actually, still a bit short of
feeling on parts of that hand. I never understand how people can
have snakes and never have been bitten. It always seems to go with
the territory for me.
Andy

Attachments

• reticbite02.12.01.jpg
    reticbite02.12.01.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 107