Ovulation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenmad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Came home today and went to check on the animals to find this girl in the middle of ovulation yepppppeeeee.

Attachments

• IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0695.jpg
    IMG_0695.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 170
Looking good, now you just need to hope she lays ok, the eggs are fertile, your around when they are laid, your incubator doesn't stuff up, the eggs hatch . ..... and then you can start on getting them eating.... ;).. well done.

Thanks guys, jas thats all the fun bits about breeding.

Gee Gtp's look uncomfortable whilst ovulating!! Good work though mate, all the best.

I'm sure they do... though the majority don't do it perched up like a Gtp ;)

Just after the shots above she did decide to go into her next box.

Attachments

• IMG_0697.jpg
    IMG_0697.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 153
mate she looks MASSIVE! Good luck with all from here on in.....

Congrats Ryan hope all goes well with her mate. Let the exciting times ahead be smooth

Hmmm - maybe I should go check on my girl downstairs.... She's been on the shelf with her boyfriend for a while and it's hard to see what's going on unless the tails are twined right by the glass. She had follicles release a while ago, so high time for ovulation.

Hmmm - maybe I should go check on my girl downstairs.... She's been on the shelf with her boyfriend for a while and it's hard to see what's going on unless the tails are twined right by the glass. She had follicles release a while ago, so high time for ovulation.

Hopefully :)

Thanks guys

Pythonmum this pic is of the same girl a few days ago you can see the follicle swelling.

Attachments

• IMG_0689.jpg
    IMG_0689.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 95
beautiful girl ryan love to see some neos hatch from the egss from her shes stunning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back