Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Monty, they are just like kids, some are feral and others are Angels, At the Newcastle Expo Snake Ranch were selling "Cape York" ?? Jungles, i was going to buy 1 but the thought of the Jungle whoodoo i kept hearing about made me think otherwise, i wish now i had of bought 1 of them as my Brother and Bart70 from this forum bought 1 each and they are great handlers, my bad for listening to rumours, i used to think (and everyone else) that my nephews Bredli was the spawn of satan but another 6 months down the track even i can handle it, i do not judge all Bredli by this 1 experience. IMHO use your gut to make your decision on this juvie. :) .................................Ron

Get a RSP they don't get big are inquisitive and mine are all a dream to handle never bitten :)

thanks guys but ive decided to pass on this particular one. I get the vibe its an angry bugger n that's y they selling it lol. I have spoken with a breeder though and will maybe consider one from them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back