Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But apparently we're never gonna know! :rolleyes:

Does everything you want come to you when you want it?

They will be publicly released when we feel the time is right......
Until that time, what ever happened to common respect and people's claims to be innocent until proven guilty?
Why are we having to defend ourselves to other's about this?

We understand everyone would like to see them, we have been waiting ourselves to see pictures of Albino Woma's and other interesting animals that apparently exist......We have no doubt there are animals around.....What's even more interesting with the albino darwins with black scalation on them......is that others have them too. Not just us, we are merely trying to decide on a name for our animals.........

what ever happened to common respect

I can help you with this mate, it went out the door when all those "keeping up with the Jones'" started breeding and introduced the spoilt brat gene, ........"i want photos, i want photos".
My interest in human psychology has given me some real good laughs with this thread!

Until that time, what ever happened to common respect and people's claims to be innocent until proven guilty?

I think the answer to this is that you have started a thread asking for people's opinions about a name for a visually aesthetic trait in these animals. It's fair to assume that you knew this would spark peoples' interest, a great deal of interest, even. I'm sure it was also foreseeable that not providing pics of the animals would be frustrating.

Of course, you are entitled to keeping the pics to yourself, and releasing them at your discretion. But, come on. You started the thread, asked for people's opinions, stirred the pot by not providing pics, and then asked to have the thread reopened after mods shut it down because of gnarky criticism. If people were frustrated before, were there going to be less frustrated the second-time round?

I would love to see pics. I also respect the fact that you're not going to provide them, and I completely understand and respect your reasons for doing so. I agree with you. But, having been given plenty of appropriate comments regarding possible names for the line, I can't understand why you would reopen the thread and yourself to further criticism, and then claim you don't understand why people are upset.

Orientalis, have any of your paradox's come from alb to alb matings or always het to alb?

I honestly don't care if you never post up any pics. I just don't understand why people would publicly announce that they have something then refuse to post up pictures.

I shouldn't have bothered with my last post, hence why i edited it. You are just being an attention seeking troll and quite efffectively advertising that you have animals that you think everyone should buy off you without buying a subscription to advertise.

We understand everyone would like to see them, we have been waiting ourselves to see pictures of Albino Woma's and other interesting animals that apparently exist......We have no doubt there are animals around.....What's even more interesting with the albino darwins with black scalation on them......is that others have them too. Not just us, we are merely trying to decide on a name for our animals.........

You are just being an attention seeking troll and quite efffectively advertising that you have animals that you think everyone should buy off you without buying a subscription to advertise.

What I (and I'm sure many others) have been thinking all along.

I think the answer to this is that you have started a thread asking for people's opinions about a name for a visually aesthetic trait in these animals. It's fair to assume that you knew this would spark peoples' interest, a great deal of interest, even. I'm sure it was also foreseeable that not providing pics of the animals would be frustrating.

Of course, you are entitled to keeping the pics to yourself, and releasing them at your discretion. But, come on. You started the thread, asked for people's opinions, stirred the pot by not providing pics, and then asked to have the thread reopened after mods shut it down because of gnarky criticism. If people were frustrated before, were there going to be less frustrated the second-time round?

I would love to see pics. I also respect the fact that you're not going to provide them, and I completely understand and respect your reasons for doing so. I agree with you. But, having been given plenty of appropriate comments regarding possible names for the line, I can't understand why you would reopen the thread and yourself to further criticism, and then claim you don't understand why people are upset.

To answer briefly.....We have not been on for a day or two and had no idea the thread was closed and or removed until today when i got emails and a phonecall from APS members.........So, when i came back on to read what had happened, the thread was gone....when i questiond the moderator what happened, the mod informed me that it would need to be re-opened if we wanted to read it........Once reading the posts, we thought to reasonably reply, answering questions and defending ourselves to some nasty attacks.....
We have high morals and ethics, ask anyone who has purchased from us or from whom we have purchased from... We are always willing to provide unquestionable references, from within business or this hobby....whether we know each other personally or only via email / phone.......

Please, this thread should get back on topic.....if you do not have any names to contribute, then please pm us......or for those of you who have our contact numbers or email address, get in touch.

Thankyou for the input, we apologise for not showing everyone at this time.....But that's the way it is for now.

is the reason your not showing us photos is your expecting a paradox to pop up from the pairings this year and actually dont have one yet?

if so why didnt you just say so and avoid 8 pages of criticism ?

1.Does anyone else who frequents this site own Albino Darwin Carpet's with various BLACK Markings on their animals????

This was asked because i know several other keepers who do......And was trying to find out how many more there were out there!

As i typed the 2 questions i originally wanted answers too, i also thought that maybe other brains would think up other names..........end of story......

Later, when a member wanted to know (barramundi i think) if it was true that indeed we had them, this is when i confimed it......It was not my intention to spark interest and there were many people who called me, pm'd or emailed us regarding this thread........we have not responded to anyone's plea to get intouch with them or try to communicate about selling any offspring, give them pricing or what have you from this thread.............so... sorry...not that way inclined....you are not reading the original post......

This got way off topic from people's assumptions and doubts......Either way, we are not the only one's with them......other's have them too.......Are they showing you their's???

is the reason your not showing us photos is your expecting a paradox to pop up from the pairings this year and actually dont have one yet?

I think Kupper nailed it

Naming invisible animals is very difficult especially as you are asking them to be named based on appearance...... make them appear & then you might get some suitable names if not then a completely pointless thread.

That is not an attack just a fact.

No,

We have 4 albino darwin adults that have black scales on them.
They have produced offspring with black scales on them already before and they most likely will again.

The term used when an albino has black on them is "paradox albino", but as our do not resemble THE paradox albino that has been published on the net and in a magazine or 2, we have named ours something different.....

We won't be going into anymore reasons about why we are not releasing pic's.....we have not yet for 12 months so far, beside the many requests......

What, is it that hard to believe that they exist?........

We are not trying to make anyone believe we have them, we have them...like it or not, they are ours...When we want to share, we will.....

Last edited:

How could you expect a paradox that hasn't been proven genetically to pop up if you don't have any to start with??

orientalis I re-opened this thread on your request.. the BEST way to answer your critics is to post up some pics of your own paradox's.. this is your choice and if you dont want to thats up to you and your business.. but if your not prepared to do this this thread really is going nowhere but downhill again.. and Im inclined to re-close it and remove it again.

so how about showing us what you've got please? it will definitely go a long way to re-establish credability with your knockers on here..

Im interested to see as well.. and if you wont post up on the forum how about linking me to your pics or emailing me some? and I will then be able to say to the members I saw some.. and I give my word I will not show them around etc.. Is that an option?

Im also interested to know if you actually have any animals that have come directly from "Destiny" the paradox albino (ie: her direct offspring)? thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back