Parker's Enclosures Statement

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont offer what you cant deliver darryn and as for the babbled explanation harden up and get to work you have orders to fill
Logan

An apology is great, and i do genuinley appreciate it, but does not change the fact that some people are out of pocket. Alot of people have troubles, and having spent money on something not to arrive only adds to those problems.

12 weeks is a very long time, and i only had an apology once this thread was started. If i had of been told from the start, i would have had no problems. I have had to wait, with no enclosure or money. I am not trying to give anyone a bad name, as i had heard only good things, which is why i purchased from Darryn. I do not know him personnaly, or know what troubles he is in, but he willingly took money for something he knew he could not possibly deliver in the time frame stated, and thats just wrong.

I have nothing nasty to say about anyone, I just tell the facts.

I know spilota, i should have said more in that post.

I was simply saying it to the others that are to post. Not to you. So I apologise if it came off as if I was calling you nasty and uncivil :D

I wasn't.

I understand everybody's problems with it all, and opinions. And this is my opinion:

People should GET OFF the bandwagon and make decisions for themselves. I've found Darryn to be very helpful. (my opinion)

Also. As i've been hearing quite a bit in chat. "Thief" "Scammer"
Kindly explain this; http://www.aussiepythons.com/showthread.php?t=41389

That sort of feedback is exactly why i originally purchased from him.

Unfortunately there is no where for any negative.

No where for any negative? Excuse me?

You've all been posting rude comments about him lately in several different threads.
Stating the facts is COMPLETELY different to accusing somebody and calling them a thief.

Being a thief is one thing, being whatever Darryn is, is another. He is no thief, nor a scammer. Thieves and scammers don't stick around. Thieves and scammers dont apologise, they dont help you out if you have a question. Of course delays are bad and the communication is null. - but did he STEAL your money? Or has he just not been able to get you the goods as of yet. I'm sure he had no intention of coming across as a thief. So don't ruin his reputation by saying things like that. Lazy/lack of communicational skills is one thing. But nobody trusts a thief. Way to go to defame him.

This could have been sorted without people making harsh accusations to Darryn. And if anybody has a dispute with my OPINION they can be civil about it isntead of saying "I was just stating the facts of him being a thief" because that is complete and utter bollocks.

Thankyou :)

Vince.

Hey i go to Fremantle Glass on South Terrace street. They are really nice and helpful. We just get pain cut glass - I didn't realise you could get the edges smoothed although I will from now on - Also of course the pice is going to go up with larger pieces, but my large tank which is an ~90cm x90cm piece was about $45 from memory

I keep all of my larger pythons and lizards in 4x2x2 enclosures and never once has it cost me more than $100 per unit including glass and light fitting, I use 5 mil glass and use a wetstone to smooth the edges(takes less than 5 minutes to do 2 pieces)
Also on the point of bunnings not selling water resistant melamine, Melamine is chipboard covered in poly plastic pretty much so I don't know what you think that is if its not water resistant, They also only charge $1 per cut after the first so if your cutting a 2400x1200 sheet 16 times I sure as hell don't know how you make your enclosures.
They also use wall saws and anybody worth their nails in the industry could tell you that they are by far one of the most accurate methods to cut sheets and whatnot

Vince,

I have never stated in any post the he was a theif or scammer, i started the original post because after 12 weeks i feel cheated. I did not expect the reponses that i have received, i was only after advice. Some where along the line i became the bad guy, and have been accused of being unreasonable.

Thanks,

Krystal

I wonder if I will get my thermostat by post by this Friday [ as promised for the last 3 Fridays ]
Will let you all know if this happens.

I keep all of my larger pythons and lizards in 4x2x2 enclosures and never once has it cost me more than $100 per unit including glass and light fitting, I use 5 mil glass and use a wetstone to smooth the edges(takes less than 5 minutes to do 2 pieces)
Also on the point of bunnings not selling water resistant melamine, Melamine is chipboard covered in poly plastic pretty much so I don't know what you think that is if its not water resistant, They also only charge $1 per cut after the first so if your cutting a 2400x1200 sheet 16 times I sure as hell don't know how you make your enclosures.
They also use wall saws and anybody worth their nails in the industry could tell you that they are by far one of the most accurate methods to cut sheets and whatnot

The poly plastic would be water resistant but what if water seeps into the edges of the particle board? then your stuffed
bunnings told us that they are not the most accurate saws and that they are simpily used for riping boards and are usually 3mm off square
we first got our wood cut there and it ended up being 8mm of square
then we got it cut at mister ply and they used a computerised saw, it was square and cut alot more neat

I never made reference to who said it, Krystal. So I apologise if you feel offended with what I said. If you did not do it, then that last comment was not directed at you, and it was simply directed at the people who said such things. These people know who they are and I know who they are. I will not take this further because I am not directly involved in the matter. I suggest others who aren't directly involved do the same. But at least I have the balls to stand up for someone who is a very good person unlike a lot of people here. Delays are delays, lack of communication is lack of communication. Of course it is bad but being late or having little communication is not being a thief, nor a scammer.

Thankyou.

Vince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back