Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you didnt mow the stuff in the back shed. Btw judy and david i will be at shop all day saturday if u are dropping in.

Westy has promised us the best goddam breaky BBQ we have ever or are likely to ever see :lol: .
Hope i didnt talk it up to much Westy :twisted:

Really? :shock: In that case I'd like to put my order in for a medium/ rare rib-eye with some homemade corn jacks and hollandaise sauce. Maybe a small side order of smoked Salmon would go down well with that also - you know- Surf & Turf :wink: How the hell is he going to bring all this down in the train? :?

Got me stuffed theres not even a train station here let alone a train line :lol:

Woma_n said:
Westy, ill have just boiled eggs with some toast, with no butter :)

Oh really!! :? Please! No point being reserved about it! :wink: Geez! Lay it on him!! :lol: :lol: I wanna see all those ingredients he's gonna have to bring get air dropped! :D

How the hell is he going to bring all this down in the train?

When did they put a train line down to San Remo and across the bridge? :lol: Or is it that new hover train?

I won't know whether or not I can get away for the day until tomorrow morning, but if I can, I'll be there in the early afternoon, as long as I don't have a fatal accident in the late morning. Mainly for the first obstacle, count me as a definite maybe.

Best brekky bbq ever? Wow, I don't think I am ever going to see the one I had on the 18th of November topped, but I'm happy to take part in the judgement! ;)

Is there anything I should bring? Food, drink or something?

and sorry too disapoint but it's good old bacon and eggs for the hangovers and maybe leftover snags

No disappointment there :) Fruit smoothies seem to me to be really good for mild hangovers, while greazy bacon seems to be the best for severe ones.

Sdaji said:
How the hell is he going to bring all this down in the train?

When did they put a train line down to San Remo and across the bridge? :lol: Or is it that new hover train?
?

Oh Sorry! :oops: Didn't I mention the roughly estimated 40km hike from Nyora station! :wink: If he wants the more scenic route he could try a hike from the Lang Lang Station! :twisted: :lol:

Sdaji bring alcohol and meat, legumes, lettuce whatever it is you prefer and you should be ok, ive got some munchies, softs, salads organised. If your camping tent swag whatever.
Nick

by the way judy and david i will be at shop all day saturday if u are dropping in.

Hi Stevo, It was good to see you in your shop yesterday morning! :D The lamb roast has been on the barbie all afternoon, it is smelling deeeelicious! The burgers went down well yesterday. :wink: as I am sure all the other bits we bought will be as tasty!

Look forward to the Xmas ham we ordered from you, the tasting was yummy!

We hope you were able to get to the gathering on Phillip Island not too late. :(

Thanx again, hope the gang all had a blast and arrived home safe and sound!

Judy

Ok,must be over by now so where's the party heads,and bring on the party pics!!!! Unless they're all still smashed :mrgreen:

yes i have returned..........to tell you the truth i don't remember much at this stage, except laughing a lot and this thing with circles.......

well it was a great arvo/night and would definetly be repeated. we started with drinking in the arvo and then we hooked up the barby for lunch and dinner. most were well past any sanity we had, i went to bed about 12.30am and got up really early went for a walk and drive around, then went back to nicks and westy cooked some bacon and eggs. when nick finally woke he came out got a beer and proceeded to not get a hangover by continuing to drink. thanks for the food westy soaked up all the booze. then everyone went down to the beach and stevo and nick stayed at pub i think. we headed off about midday and had lunch with mat and hayley at the tooradin pub and then went our seperate ways. well it was all worth it, good to see greg,regina,ethan and to finally meet young kristan who mel adored. nice to meet marc who was a really nice guy, also boconnor who had come a long long long way to be there for the meeting, and good to finally meet duga, who i think was not feeling to well without alcohol. and great to see nick and sal, stevo, zoe and luke, nome, sdaji, westy, jarvis and matt and haley again and have drinks with everyone. was great and cant wait for the next one. who is running the next one :lol: hope i didnt forget anyone or forget anything. i got no pics but i think a few other people did

Ricko I object to your comment. You have totally ruined my reputation by referring to me in the terms: "nice to meet marc who was a really nice guy" If you listen to Stevo, Zoe, Luke and Naomi who were grilling me late at night when I go back from observing tourist, I mean penguins. Ask them what I tink of all people and they will totally dispute that statement.

Was nice to meet you and Mel as well. After driving from 5am to 7.30pm Friday and then driving home all day Sunday, left at 8.30 this morning and home at 7pm, I aint ever driving that far in 3 days again.

And sorry to everyone for not say bi bi, but I needed to get on the road.

A big thanks to Nick for being a great host.

Mark

hehe i dunno if i have much good in my camera except for some real close ups of stevo and nicks eyes... :shock:

duga and nome and the greggles team are staying there til tomorrow and stevo the bum will most likely stay there too...

twas a pretty cool weekend! some scarily smashed peoples there but it was fun lol. ive never had so many bbq's in 2 days...i never wanna see a sausage again :lol:. that wildlife park was errrrr interesting...but nome and i got to play with a birdie so that was cool :)

it was cool to meet dugaduga and boconnor and mark we all apologise on stevo's behalf ;). and its always awesome to see my nomi again! and it was great seeing greg and eth again and meeting his family too :). ah heck it was cool seeing everyone and thanx for putting us up nick and sal, the bushy park is pretty cool...might come stay again some time in the future :)

sorry if this doesnt make much sense, i'm buggered and my arms hurt cos i got burnt lol. i'll check out my camera soonish and see if we have any goodies there...and markus you know the deal ;) :lol:

oh yeah and boc i think you have an interesting video to put up on here :lol:

oh AND mark we hate you too sweetums MWAH :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back