Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
especially the quoll (even with Zoe's dirty comments ),

it was NOT a foot! :lol:

Anyway i did take a camera but some nice young lady stole it from me so i cant post any pics.

oh she was great wasnt she? she's got them developed and will scan some tomorrow at work :lol: ;)

Thanks so much for being a totally wonderful host, Nick! I was suprised at how well you tolerated people putting ciggarette butts all over your yard!

if i ever catch those buggers i'll.....:evil: ;)

i'm gonna see whats on my camera in a min and post some stuff up :)

who can guess the eyeballs lol...dont ask why cos i dont know :shock:

christ thats a big eyeball...and i resized it and everything :shock:

oh she was great wasnt she? she's got them developed and will scan some tomorrow at work
We wanna see ALL of them pics zoe, all of them.

FANTASTIC trip away thanks to all there for making it a great weekend, couldnt have asked for a better bunch of people to spend time with, good to put faces to the names i know and meet people i have not met before.

Good food, good company, good location how could you go wrong.

Looking forward to the next one

Take care
Matt

:) just be careful of the guy that livs beside the caravan park.... hes a strange one :)

I wash myself with a rag on a stick, cletus, cletus get back here, dont do that to your sister :shock: :lol: .
Glad you enjoyed it Matt, Sals still stunned about the broccoli but the rats loved it lol

A big thank you to Nick and Sal for putting up with us laying about in their yard for the weekend.
My family thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Phillip Island is a great spot. It's just a shame there's so many drunken Victorians down there (oh and a very very sad Queenslander). All the New South Welsh Men and Women were in no way associated with the drunken goings on of the Victorians, we were all well behaved.
Great catching up with everyone again. I was gonna post a heap of photos I took of the drunken Victorians and the very very sad Queenslander but I've somehow managed to lose the memorystick on our trip back home. 32mb of memories gooooone. :(

Greg.

:) Got back last night after Nick finally kicked us out.
A great time everyone. Loved seeing all the Victorians again, and really enjoyed meeting the people I haven't met before. Steve (thankyou for doing all the driving :wink: ) , Ben (burp), the lovely Sal (thanks for putting up with us), Greg and his lovely family, Mark and sorry if I've missed you. As always great time with the Victorian mob again, and loved catching up with Zoe :), Westy, Stevo, Nick, Ricko and the rest of you. Sorry to Moose we were dead the day you arrived, came the wrong day mate :wink: . So after about 200 BBQ's, beer, etc, my stomach is finally recovering and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next one. We need to do more sleepover ones!

Many thanks to Nick and Sal for putting up with us in your backyard all that time and for letting us all stay at your park. And thanks always to Stevo who keeps the party going, even when we are all hungover :) . And Mark, I didn't get into the 200 question thing really, but was just trying to clear some things up for Stevo when he just didn't quite get it. Oh, and I hate you too :wink: :lol:

You are all a great bunch of people, every one of you made it a great time, as always.

Forgot Jarvis! Nice to meet you, loved your tattoo. Saw you stumbling off at some time in the night and your car start near my tent at a horrible hour the next morning. :) Sorry didn't say goodbye, you should have hung around a bit longer!

Thanks again Nick for a great weekend. Finally made it home this morning after driving through a few storms. I had a great time and it was great to meet everyone and have a few drinks even if it took a day or two to recover. I've found a little video of dancing Nick on the camera and a few other pics and have noticed some nicely painted toe nails in one of the pics.

cheers
Ben

Nome you did not have a chance in the 200 questions my love. I have been reflecting on Stevo's questions and finally worked out he was "hitting on me". LOL so you were helping this poor misguided fellow (stevo) try and pick up his first poof experience LOL.

After meeting you all I think I am ratcheting down my "hate all people" ideology to a "strongly dislike humans" stance. So you all had a mildly positive effect on me LOL

Mark

No worries Greg, Nome, Ben glad you all got home ok and had a good time.
YOU F@#KEN LOVE US MARK LOL :wink:

If I love you all then Nick is it going to be a full on "love in" the next time well all get together? LOL

Mark

Mark said:
If I love you all then Nick is it going to be a full on "love in" the next time well all get together? LOL

Mark

lol, you just didn't stay long enough this time :wink:

Geez looks like i was the last one to get home( about an hr ago) had a great time :D :D , even if i was near death the first day.

Thanks Nick for doing everything, was awesome and don't forget about that little video i got of you on Ben's camera.....you know the one where you danced and then humped westy :lol:

Was great to meet all you VICs Zoe(loved the hat) luke, westy, ricko, Nome(thanks for putting up with me :wink: ) sdaji, moose, javis( you drunk) and who could forget Stevo.....your a bloody funny b#stard :lol: :lol:
Good to meet the two sides of you as well Ben :wink: :lol:

Great weekend alround and i'll definatly try and make it to more......you Sydney lot are gonna have to do something pretty good to top that one :)

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back