Photo comp suspicious turn.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I am surprice about the picture that is in lead to our photo comp.
Please click on it look at the picture out of focus and tell me what you think.

Slatey - you can only vote once so I don't see what's so suspicious, that photo has simply got the most votes so far. :?
Although you'd have to wonder why the GTP isn't winning, it's a great photo and many members have said in the past that GTP's are one of their favourites. 8)
Still, just people voting for the pic they like.

From Junior
SJ: I screwed up the polls this time round, it seems that each vote bar is for the name BELOW AND TO THE RIGHT. Do you want to keep voting and I will do a manual vote count at the end, or would you like to start again?

ATM photo 6 is in the lead (not photo 5) which is in fact coming last (not photo 4) :) Kapich

HA HA HA
I have junior in the corner. I discovered his dirty move to promote popps picture.
I wonder what he is getting in return.
Mind you that i had to fight with him to investigate. He was refusing to do that and after my threat his action of corruption was discovered.
Now you all wander what was the threat.

Hehheheheee, now I must know, what was your threat Slatey?? :) :)

Perhaps a new vote is best if that is ok for SJ...
Otherwise, I'm sure we won't complain if he feels a manual count up is easier...

even though popps pic is a bit out of focus it is a great looking snake, isnt that what the comp is about? otherwise wouldnt it be called "who can take the best picture" comp??

sorry guys but i have to agree with bangle, the title of the competition category is best Australian snake....i interpreted this as picking what i thought was the best looking snake out of them all, which in my opinion was geoffs(popps) (also being a bit biased coz ive actually held the snake and found it awsome)..

Cheers
STP
Leader of the Love the Glove Party

I voted for Popp's snake, not because of the pic, but because it is a GORGEOUS snake :D And like STP says it for Best Australian Snake.
I think just leave the votes alone!

:p hahaha im so glad i wasnt early to see this thread,after a few beers the pic is perfectly in focus :lol: I will put the cheque in the mail SJ :wink:

ICAC
Royal commission...

I want to get to the bottom of this rampant corruption :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Hawkeye

Not that I'm biased or anything, but I think the photo of that stunning male Coastal Carpet is a beauty :D He's a winner, I'm telling you!

He's 2 years old, likes long walks on the front lattice, and action films :wink:

Mel x

LOL great sense for humor popp. I agree that after few beers this picture is perfect.
But now seriously. this comp should be won by best australian snake picture. Price is about 60-70 dollars value and we should take it seriously.
I would start the voting again if you agree.
Please let me know if you like junior to count existing votes manually, or start again.

I would probabaly say a fresh start because if people really do love that snake, then they will probabally vote for it again. :? :?

Sobrien not many people voted for this picture. Junior switched the position. actually votes for popp are votes for green python, that is why is showing win. Popp have only few votes. I will tel junior to start again and do it with out mistakes this time.

Slateman said:
But now seriously. this comp should be won by best australian snake picture. Price is about 60-70 dollars value and we should take it seriously.

I dont know about you but from the beginning of this comp I was taking it seriously and I feel that popp's diamond is a very nice looking snake. If his pic was more in focus would this change your mind about how nice this snake looks? as you said and i quote...
this comp should be won by best australian snake picture
is that the rules now? or is it still for best australian snake?

Just wondering because i would have made more of an effort to enter a better quality picture of my average looking diamond if that was the case.
Im not trying to start a debate, just wanted the rules and regulations of the comp made a little more clear to me. I know popp wasnt winning anyway because of the stuff up BUT you made it sound like he had absolutely no chance of winning...he got into the finals didnt he?

thanks for your time slatey..good luck in the new comp :D [/b]

I am not saying that you can't vote for this picture. This is anybodys choice. Popp's picture have only few votes anyway.
I am only pointing that this is photo competition and that is why i am giving my vote to great photo.
Regarding the snakes, i love them all, i have not preference for colour and best snake for me is the happy healthy one.
I am sure that the popps diamond is great animal.
as i can see that ve have bangle of troubles here, we don't like to upset anybody and i let junior to count votes manually and we will get that way proper result.

Hey slateman, dont mean to throw a spanner in the works but i feel i should.

You say that popps picture has only one vote....how is that possible....because both myself, bangle, pinky voted for it...so that is at least 3 votes....either the voting is more screwed up than you think or popps picture actually has 10 votes.

Hope you can clarify

Cheers
STP
Leader of the Love the Glove Party

Yeah, I voted for Popps diamond as well, and I would think that Popp would have voted for it - that's 5 :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back