Photo comp suspicious turn.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

I reckon let Ju :lol: nior figure it out - I trust him!

Maybe we should start the poll again, cos I'm really confused!!!! :?
I agree with STP, Popp must have had more than a few votes. AT least 5 or 6 I think!
If we start the poll again then everyone who voted for Popp's snake will probably vote for it again, and everyone who thinks it was a stuff up will be happy (hopefully)...

Stevethepom said:
how is that possible....because both myself, bangle, pinky voted for it...so that is at least 3 votes

We started the poll again, this time in the forums. I think though that bangle_ringlet was fibbing to you, she voted twice for the same picture, I will let you decide which one that was. :)

A lot of people did vote for popp's picture, but bangle was not one of them. To be fair, and because of all the confusion, we have decided that it would be best to have a fresh start and get the controversy over with.

Whether i voted for popps pic or not is irrelevent to the points i was trying to make reguarding the rules and fairness of the comp and the way you made popps pic sound as if it didn't deserve to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back