Photo Plagiarism

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

expansa1

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just happened to be browsing the Freshwater Turtles folder this morning and noticed that someone has taken my photo, put their name on it and entered it as one of their own photo's. The funny thing is that it is not a particularly good photo. This photo may have been downloaded from one of the herp sites or my own turtle group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AustralianFreshwaterTurtlesandFrogs/
The photo is of -mongol - Tennille Bankes (iluvsmyreptiles)

Could Tennille Banks contact me and remove the photo from the competition.
Regards,
Craig Latta
expansa1
[email protected]

i don't think she is with the website anymore........
an admin could possibley remove it for you

Hi craig, cheers mate, sorry about the problems with Gabbys drawings in your caresheet, other than that, its intact! lol You'll find it in the caresheet forum, under "other". How are the pignose going, did you get them amourous? good luck mate, if anyone can breed those, i reckon you will.
p.s. just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for their tank? the one they weere in at your sydney place? custom made? nice to see you here, cheers Dan

Hi Dan,
A couple of weeks after we put the male pig-nosed turtle in with the female he tried to mate with her a couple of times. This went on for a number of days. I think we'll have more luck in a couple of years when his size is closer to hers.
The tank, including backdrop, filtration and 3 pumps cost around $6,000 to set up. The one we are setting up here will have nearly 10 times the volume of water in it.
Good to hear from you again!
Regards,
Craig

instar said:
Hi craig, cheers mate, sorry about the problems with Gabbys drawings in your caresheet, other than that, its intact! lol You'll find it in the caresheet forum, under "other". How are the pignose going, did you get them amourous? good luck mate, if anyone can breed those, i reckon you will.
p.s. just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for their tank? the one they weere in at your sydney place? custom made? nice to see you here, cheers Dan

Wow thats a BIG tank! Heavy too! whats it made of? Im guessing either acrilic or bulletproof glass Lol There gonna Love It!!! :D

instar said:
Wow thats a BIG tank! Heavy too! whats it made of? Im guessing either acrilic or bulletproof glass Lol There gonna Love It!!! :D

Actually it's made from polyethylene and it's approximately 3.6 metres in diameter and a metre deep!
Rgds,
Craig

expansa1 said:
Actually it's made from polyethylene and it's approximately 3.6 metres in diameter and a metre deep!
Rgds,
Craig

Woohooo, kiddie pool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back