Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel. Pics 1 and 5 are the winners for me, although you did manage to catch hoverflies in flight, and that's no small effort. The composition in shot 2 is amazing too! Top work mate :)

Tameah, you know I love your stuff, especially the redeye treefrog and your Storey Bridge shot.

The seaworld shot could EASILY be a postcard shot too, it even has the logo in shot ;) You should sell it to them :)

Jordan...top work. I'm really glad you put some of your stuff up in this thread. Shots 1 and 5 are killer.

I might be biased though because I like frog shots :/

Daniel, if you ever want to go hunting macro subjects and do some shooting, then let me know. Always keen for it.

Thanks heaps for the kind words on my stuff everybody. Means a lot to me that people actually enjoy it :)

Last edited:
Absoloutely fantastic photos by everyone, hope i can get some of my own up soon.

You have some tippers there Brad, what editing software are you using and do you remember how long your stradbroke exposure was?

Here's some of my own I've dug up
Martins lookout, Blue Mountains
0128e8e2-2979-a233.jpg
0128e8e2-29ab-341c.jpg

Caves Beach, Swansea all taken the same morning.
0128e8e2-29e6-58c1.jpg
0128e8e2-29fa-6a3c.jpg
0128e8e2-2a0e-2ad2.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some pics I got of a Burtons Legless Lizard in our driveway tonight, I'm quite pleased with them :D

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

Geck82...I'm pretty sure the straddie shot was 25 seconds. I'll have a look and confirm that for you though :)

You've got some great shots too. I see you like the water movement thing too! Your first shot is brilliant!

Hydrogoat...that's a nice little legless lizard you've snapped. I'd be stoked with snapping one of these elusive little critters too :)

I went out shooting this afternoon with APS user Kristian101. Top bloke too. The sunset was ok. I tried something a little different for it though.

5481137003_cfba901900_b.jpg

I reeeeally like what you have done there Brad. That is a magic shot!

And yeah keen for a shoot anytime. Talk to you soon.

Hydrogoat...that's a nice little legless lizard you've snapped. I'd be stoked with snapping one of these elusive little critters too :)

Are they elusive? He just sat there, I got 15 odd photos of him, very patient little guy. I've never seen a legless lizard, nor read much on them, initially I just guessed that's what he was because I could tell he wasn't a snake. Googling confirmed it :)

He was just sitting under my thongs, they were in the driveway after our weekend camping.

Oh wow you guys are in Bris! Do you ever go herping? I'd love to tag along with my little point and shoot :D

I might add a couple myself

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 143
  • alice 234.jpg
    alice 234.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 170
  • alice 502.jpg
    alice 502.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Moloch horridus.jpg
    Moloch horridus.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 164
  • A.amyae 2.jpg
    A.amyae 2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 168
Thanks Brad,
i really enjoyed shooting with you.
I didnt get many decent ones but i think this one is the best i got..
oh yeah and also what we brought home after doing the "grocery shopping" on sunday lol his name is jasper
6 week old lab x ridge back.

Attachments

• IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0401_1.JPG
    IMG_0401_1.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0404_1.JPG
    IMG_0404_1.JPG
    256.1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Pretty boy

This is my bredli "Clayton" .. I need lessons in photography tho'

Attachments

• Clayton2.jpg
    Clayton2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 134
Hi Kristian
Thanks, he is a sweet boy too.
My camera is just a (cheapie) Canon A460, if i ever manage to take a good shot it is a fluke.
Jasper is cute :)
Cheers
Sandee :)

Kristian...some nice work there mate. I like what you did with the sunset, it was similar to what I initially went for too. There's a couple of trees along that road that I'll be going back to for a sunset.

I can see why you got Jasper now. Damn that's one hell of a cute pup. Both pics definitely show the playful puppy side of him :D It's always nice to have a photographic subject like him on hand all the time!

Beautiful little bredli you have there Bredlislave :)

My camera is just a (cheapie) Canon A460, if i ever manage to take a good shot it is a fluke.

I have an A480, you can take good shots with them, just fiddle with settings and get the focus right :D One thing I've noticed, if you're going to take a pic without flash, put it on a 2sec timer, because the shutter is slower without flash (at least on my camera).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back