Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
geez... is that suppose to be a mouse or something inside i cant tell?

just clicked it to enlarge it yea it looks so fake the rat or mouses face doesnt look realistic at all

the face of the rodent is real but you can see where its been photoshopped in, there is a sharp line where the clarity of the 2 images doesnt match.

if it's photochopped the ears & whiskers look realistic, attention to detail is enviable.
if it's a photo the focus on the meal is enviable - is it relocating its jaw after eating?

thanks for sharing dintony

looks real to me, the detail with the whiskers is too good for a photoshopped pic that everyone thinks is easy to pick. my money is on it being authentic

looks real to me to
if you look at the snakes body it seems to be tightening up the way they do when pushing down their prey

with a rat's head hanging out? you a bit kinky me thinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks alright to me and they can open their mouth up while feeding so why couldnt it be real ..........and we know that they can eat their prey backwards too so mmmmmm ....nice pic i wonder what the last thought was going through that rodents head ............rbb

looks real to me, the detail with the whiskers is too good for a photoshopped pic that everyone thinks is easy to pick. my money is on it being authentic

Totally agreed! I don't know why people would think it isn't real??? It's not that unbelievable is it? :? I've got a similar shot of my Brown Tree snake in the process of swallowing a mouse:

Attachments

• bts11.jpg
    bts11.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 61
certainly real.there is the shadow of the tongue bulge on the rodent from the flash,the way the ears are rolled over and the whiskers and fur in front of the snakes inner mouth flesh. to try to photoshop something to make it as good as that would be almost impossible,or at least take many hours of work to get close to that perfection,and at the end of the day who would bother,there is a million better things to photoshop.

Totally agreed! I don't know why people would think it isn't real??? It's not that unbelievable is it? :? I've got a similar shot of my Brown Tree snake in the process of swallowing a mouse:

FAKE FAKE@@!!@ completly FAKE!!!!

haha just joking =D dam that is a very nice shot moose what camera and lense combo were you using?

some interesting pictures.

the only one I have is one of the bredli eating the mouse head first:

000_0020-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back