Planking..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone calling these people sheep lemmings idiots etc grow up. I personally don't find it amusing but if someone else does let them. It is clearly a sense of humor you nor I get but that doesn't make it less significant to them. Your ignorance and conceitedness is astounding. The best part is you won't see the irony in telling them to grow up in a childish manner.

To everyone calling these people sheep lemmings idiots etc grow up. I personally don't find it amusing but if someone else does let them. It is clearly a sense of humor you nor I get but that doesn't make it less significant to them. Your ignorance and conceitedness is astounding. The best part is you won't see the irony in telling them to grow up in a childish manner.

You can not honestly say that this isn't a craze fuelled by people jumping on the bandwagon with their mates.... It is an instance of people acting like sheep, and the way in which I condemned it wasn't childish at all, certainly not anywhere near as childish/ridiculous as the act itself.

Plus, there's nothing wrong with being childish, this isn't childish, it's boring and stupid.

This is taken directly from Facebook. The person is a member on here on here so if he's not still suspended I hope he doesn't mind me writing it. I think it perfectly explains what some of us were trying to explain"
"ok, oi at midnight i wanna climb the ****ucky bucket and plankl on it yea? do it with me"

I find planking incredablely lame and stupid, BUT... its pretty funny some of the things people are doing, as for the guy who died obviously it was hes fault and shouldent have done it but its to late now.. i just cant beleve i read this whole thread running circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back