Please help by voting if you have the time!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitah

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just posting for some help, if anyone can possibly spare a little bit of time; I've entered my Turkish Van x Kitten, "Kit" in the Advocate competition to be used in their next national advertising campaign. To even be considered, he needs to be in the top 3 for the state- He's currently #1 in the Herbet Electorate area, and #60 in QLD out of 905 at last count.

So, if you have time and you think Kits cute and would like to see him representing Bayer's Advocate, please vote for him and his pictures :)

www.votemypet.com.au - Kit (HERBERT, QLD)

Little_cutie_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Ready_to_strike_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Showin_off_my_collar_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Thanks guys! All the support is greatly appreciated! If you know of anyone else that would think Kit is cute, their help would be appreciated as well!
-Laura

PS; now #58 in QLD!

I voted against, kits just isnt the coolest in there.

not a hybrid in regard to inter-species breeding, still Felis catus! He was adopted through the Greencross Vets cat adoption program; his mother was in the car on the way to be desexed when she gave birth- they weren't cared for properly and were then given to the vet clinic to re-home. I got him at 6wks of age and he was still on the small side for his age.

Ok Grimbeny, fair enough, thanks anyway :)

What a dear little kitten,

love his markings,

so lucky to have each other

of course I voted and got my fingers crossed for Kit too

Thanks for all your support guys! He's slowly and steadily moving up!

Kit was at #38, dropped back to #43 (uni work makes it hard for me to keep working and keep his votes up) but I just worked a bit more and got him up to #34 in QLD, out of over 1000 cats! please, if you think he's cute, take the time to vote for him and his pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back