Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would go for the bhp :)
i love there personality, there bluff display, the way they hold on for dear life when they grab ahold of your finger, there shinny black head that you could stare at for hours alone everything about them is so beautiful.

but very biasis considering there my favourite species :D

BHP - Hardy snake, can bluff alot or can be a very very placid snake, lovely colouring and they dont get mites! (so ive been told)

Olive- BIG snake, can be gentle giants but have also known to be very angry! In my eyes i dont like how they look they are very plan. But i cant stress on how big they get!

Bredli- Loving snake. Most of them very placid, Good length, easy to handle by yourself! Lovely colours (but depends on what you like)

MD- Pritty much exactly the same as a the bredli but different colours (i preferr MD over Bredli but thats just me)

Jungles - Can be Very snappy and dont like to be handled and some can be Great handlers and never bite! Bueatiful colours. Smaller snake max length usally around 2metres. (I love jungles athatons seem to be the way to go not a snappy, Ive had two that havent bitten at all). For a display snake you cant get better then a jungle!

Coastals - Can grow pritty big, can be very snappy at young but usally grow out of it! depending on where they come from the colours varies alot! But are great snakes after that snappy stage if it goes though it!

Woma's - Same family as BHP, have heard they are great handlers but can be food happy and you will more then likely get a couple of tags!

I think i covered most of the main ones If you need some more info go to http://www.snakeranch.com.au/index.cfm?action=collection2 they have a good range and give a breif but good info about each type of snake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back