:( poor wild hatchie coastal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vs380kw

Reaction score
hey all got a sad story about a wild coastal hatchie. Dad was checking the rats for me as he does and he called out there is something long in one of your rat cages (he didnt have his glasses on) old man :) went out had a look and poor thing went in to get the babies but the mum rat won poor snakes head was biten off was only couple months old at the most by the look of it. Thought ide share with you

cheers

Not surprised to hear she won. I used to breed rats (as pets), and I scored a few decent tags from the mothers. They can be really evil when they feel they need to be.

Poor snake though. Do you have many in your area?

there has been a few snakes lately small hatchies and adults i have not seen only been told by people in the street have told them all to not kill em if im home come get me :D

Not surprised to hear she won. I used to breed rats (as pets), and I scored a few decent tags from the mothers. They can be really evil when they feel they need to be.

Poor snake though. Do you have many in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back