Post your baby pair pix here>

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow jigsaws colouring up nicely he looks like a familiar line really really nice...i'm trying to get some pics to upload.

Hey junglemad,

Jigsaw is coming up along nicely, good news her MUM is gravid again and just about to pre-lay, hope all works out well, if you want more just let us know.

Attached pics of baby coastal
All the best!!

Joel

Very nice little coastal looks hypo and nice colour too.

Here's a pic of not a new pair but will produce some stunning pairs guaranteed the female's gravid and here's a pic of a nice little Tully jungle.. :)

Stonepair.jpg

2005_0901tjungle0075.jpg

Thanks Brown, Very nice Pair you have there, Promising Little critters coming up for sure. Good Luck! I'm sure you'll struggle to decide which ones to sell as they can all be a potential KEEPERS :D
Just send them all my way.
here's another couple of juvie pic, I'm actually Toying on moving the Jet black male, Anyone Interested??? :D

Kind Regards,
Joel

Absolutely beautiful!!
You know i am interested Jungleland....The body is telling me it is too old to have a motocrosser so there is every chance i will buy another pair or two once i sell it. (or three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back