pure diamonds??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ambah

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if these diamonds look pure? I'm pretty sure the second pic is, but im not sure about the first pic? they are about 4-5 foot each in length if this helps.

Attachments

• 1pic.jpg
    1pic.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 2pic.jpg
    2pic.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 193
they look the part. do you have reason to belive they arent? did you get them from a reputable breeder?
i find it concerning to see how often this is asked...many people are doubting the purity of diamons and its concerning for the future of pure diamonds imo. nice snakes anyway.

jason

they look pure to me,more then the ones i put up today in a similar thread but i'm no expert
jason- i'm with you. I think the problem is due to the busy pattern on some inexperineced breeders/keepers like myself can't spot the tell tale marks that indicate not pure. the amount of animals sold as pure that aren't is a worry if people are buying breeding and going on the sell the offspring as pure as well. it such a hard call with these guys though with natural ingades about as well

lol, I haven't had reason yet. They're for sale in my area, I'm looking to some more diamonds to my collection. I suppose it's better just to be on the safe side! After reading alot on the forum about people buying ones they believe to be diamonds, then to find out they're a little bit of everything, is disheartening. :|

it's esp common in people buying hatchlings, they don;t really look like anything. i'm actually considering just waiting it out till snake ranch or southern X has hatchlings again and pay the extra bucks

look pure to me, some might argue about the lines on the neck in the second pic, and others belive they have bred striped pure diamonds, it will really depend who answers on this one.

Def Diamonds mate, stop listenin 2 all this crap every1 keeps goin on bout with Intergrades, half these people hav no idea what they r talkin bout most of d time. . .

Can someone tell me if these diamonds look pure? I'm pretty sure the second pic is, but im not sure about the first pic? they are about 4-5 foot each in length if this helps.
JMO, 1st pic a stunning b&w Diamond. 2nd pic crosses.

tell you what if you don't want them tell me the guys name and i will, lol

Just marking territory really. It is easier than putting thread in favorates only to loose it. I am looking out for diamonds and bredlis (and a bit of money) They (the pics) look nice, but I worry about this as well. If I am right, intergrades are from two different breeds like crossing a diamond with a bredli right (don't know if you can actually do that combo but it serves as an example).

Both Pic's r Diamonds so what dont u all get ur facts rite b4 u comment, some people just hav no idea i tell ya, i hav Adult Diamonds & there is no way these Pic's rnt of Diamonds. . .

Do a bit of research on d net & hav a look @ all d diff Pic's u can find of Pure Diamonds then come back & hav ur say. . .

Both Pic's r Diamonds so what dont u all get ur facts rite b4 u comment, some people just hav no idea i tell ya, i hav Adult Diamonds & there is no way these Pic's rnt of Diamonds. . .
Steady... you'll have to run that dummy under the tap now.

Ur just a Tool dat has no Idea & i'm sick of u Idiots makin Judgements dat hav no idea, do sum research & hav a look around @ all d diff Colorin & patterns u can get in Diamonds dep on their locality & then u mite get an idea. . .

It just seems that even the more experianced have trouble with the whole intergrade thing so us newbies want to be sure.

Cause the whole Intergrade thing is a load of Crap dats y. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back