pure diamonds??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur just a Tool dat has no Idea & i'm sick of u Idiots makin Judgements dat hav no idea, do sum research & hav a look around @ all d diff Colorin & patterns u can get in Diamonds dep on their locality & then u mite get an idea. . .
Its just a good job that a true expert, that you obviously are, has lowered himself to our boot lace height, just long enough to spout out a load of bol.. er wisdom.

I would agree with cockney red first is a pure very nice animal other two are crosses.

Yeah good 1 Wayne kerr, all dat i hear comin out of ur mouth is Jibba jabba, is dat English enough 4 ya Cockney red, Goose, i bet uv neva even owned a Diamond b4 ya Knob. . .

heres a picture of an intergrade and personal opinion theres nothing wrong with them.

not my pic by the way

Attachments

• morelia%201.jpg
    morelia%201.jpg
    593 KB · Views: 37
Is dat d best uv got Cockney Red, ur pathetic, guess u neva hav owned a Diamond b4 in dat case seein as we didn't get an answer 2 dat, well seein ur such an expert what makes the first pic a pure Diamond & d sec Pic not then Jibbs? ? ?

heres a picture of an intergrade and personal opinion theres nothing wrong with them.

not my pic by the way
Love intergrades, just not overly fond of hybrids. Big difference between the two that amazingly some people on here still, after a thousand threads on them still think are one and the same.:shock:

Well they all need 2 go back 2 d drawin board & do a bit of research then hey, just curious what u see as the difference between the 2 pic's are & what makes 1 Pure & the other an Intergrade? ? ?

Pking, is that the real difference, that the patter becomes broader. Pehaps there is nothing wrong, I guess people just want to know what they are buying. If you can afford to breed them, why cross only to sell as the pure version. I know high yellows command good $$ as do hypo's in other breeds but surely this can only be achieved by breeding out unwanted traits within a given species so the desired strengths are just that, strengths.

Waitin Cockney, bit slow on d old Typin. . .
I'm very slow on the old typing. That way, it comes out making sense.;)
I'd love to continue this fascinating debate with you, but you're not worth an infraction. Just look up some old threads on the subject, my point is made in one or two.:)

I'm not an expert on diamonds but more solid banding seems to be more common in the port mac diamonds but banding can also be found further south so really its more of a generalisation to my understanding, There is a huge difference between crossing and natural intergrades, A lot of people in australia are strongly oposed to getting a carpet python and a diamond python and putting them in a enclosure to breed and this is simply because some overseas markets do this a lot and its harder to find the natural form of python when recreational keepers interbreed,

Meaning of intergrade
"To merge into each other in a series of stages, forms, or types"

Still waitin 2 c if uv eva even owned a Diamond Python but obviously not as uv circled d answer so ur the perfect candidate 2 comment on this subject, Diamonds Patterns and colors are somewhat variable in colour from Ivory/white through 2 Yellow & their spots or Rossettes as we call them vary in size & shape usually between 3-8 Scales across so this is obvious 2 me that not all Diamonds are exactly identical & vary in appearence & from diff localities will look diff 2 d nxt, doesn't mean they are Hybrids or Intergrades, as i said do a bit of searchin on d net & ul c how diff Pic's r from 1 to d next k. . .

But show me the solid Bandin in the 2nd Pic that Cockney says are Intergrades. . .

Well they all need 2 go back 2 d drawin board & do a bit of research then hey, just curious what u see as the difference between the 2 pic's are & what makes 1 Pure & the other an Intergrade? ? ?
See what i mean. I dont think they are intergrades, I think they are hybrids. As said in my first post, that is MY opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back