Pygmy Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Pygmy pythons are showing all the right moves. Here is hoping as I am really looking forward to breeding these. I know that just because they look and act gravid it may never lead to anything, but let's hope..

P1030747.jpg

Female with one of the males.

P1030742.jpg

P1030745.jpg

I hope you get around to the challenge of feeding teeny, tiny hatchlings. I like the reddish colours.

Caught mine mating the other day, just a little excited i must say.

nice one. keep us posted!!! Would love to pick up one or 2 of these lovely critters

Today...eggs...from one pair anyway. No prelay shed. Dad is the reddish father.

P1030796.jpg

Wow! Those eggs are a big effort for a little snake. Makes me wince just looking at them. Congrats and I hope the incubation goes well.

She had seven, four were a bit small. Not slugs, but may not be too good. Time will tell.
Just waiting for the other pygmy to lay now.

Solid effort, hopefully the 2nd one drops a nice, healthy clutch for you too, Fay.

Congrats Fay,thought I would share this of the Australia Zoo website "(Antaresia maculosa)Often referred to as Pygmy Pythons, Spotted Pythons."

Last edited:
More pygmy python eggs this morning. 8 all up and all look fantastic. Good job for a little girl.

P1030808.jpg

P1030809.jpg

P1030811.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back