Pygmy Stimson?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySnake

Reaction score
Has anyone come across a pygmy stimsons python? I'd never heard of them until I saw an ad on the Herp Trader.

No such thing ....
there is a pygmy python / antaresia perthensis , but it not a "pygmy stimson " ....

Yes it didn't make sense but I thoght I'd ask. I'm the first to admit - I don't know everything!

They could also have just under feed it.

Maybe they aren't sure if its a pygmy or a stimsons.

The adult animal in the pic certainly looks well fed in my opinion. Never heard of a Pygmy Stimi though...
I think true pygmy pythons sell for a lot more than that!

The adult animal in the pic certainly looks well fed in my opinion. Never heard of a Pygmy Stimi though...
I think true pygmy pythons sell for a lot more than that!

Yep I would say so , and that's if you can even get hold of one ...

Its on herptrader. I emailed him to see what he had to say about hes pygmy stimsons lol. They are gorgeous though, id have to admit, i thought about it when i looked

clever but, its not advertised as a perthensis, he i advertising it as a pygmy (small) stimi that only gets t0 60cm in size, either way they look awesome and unfortuntely are all sold

Did anyone find out where abouts in country NSW they were located? They look familiar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back