Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBredli

I just got a little snap happy. Here are the results. :)

StripedBredliFemale21-07-07.jpg

NWNSWStimmieMale21-07-07.jpg

NWNSWStimmieFemale21-07-07.jpg

FemaleTanami21-07-07.jpg

Diamond21-07-07.jpg

BoodarieMale21-07-07.jpg

all i can say (apart from cute lol) is the big green monster just slapped me in the face :)

That's a cranky little woma! ;)

Brilliant snakes - are those NSW Stimsons?

Thanks guys & gals. :)

Haha.. yeah he wasn't too pleased with me when i woke him up. For a second there i thought Rob had sent me an Eastern Brown with stripes painted on! :)

Yep, those are NW NSW Stimmies. They're coming along very well indeed. :D

hey mate, love the pics :D, my fave is the woma ! :)
cheers
brad

Fantastic animals MrB,
A lovely collection,
Cheers
Adam.

wow them stimmies are so cute if u don't mind me asking how much were they and who did u get them off

I got them from Glimmerman but didn't pay for them, we did a trade. The going price would be about $300-350ea though.

ok cool

might have to keep any eye out for them

Nice pics MrB, have you got any Bredli with a full stripe yet? Also what locality is that Woma from?

Cheers,

Jason

The small Woma is a Boodarie, the large one is a Tanami.

I have an adult pair of the partial stripes and will be attempting to breed them for the first time this season.

I think when the time comes for me to get a woma, it will have to be a boodarie. And good luck with that pairing, hopefully we'll see some fully striped bredli's

mb how old are the stimmies they big anouth for breeding?

Can't go wrong with a Boodarie mate! ;)

The Stimmies are around 6 months old, so won't be breeding for another 2 years yet. Glimmerman should have a few more this season though.

Awesome looking snakes and great pics!!! :D
I love the last shot!

Can't go wrong with a Boodarie mate! ;)

The Stimmies are around 6 months old, so won't be breeding for another 2 years yet. Glimmerman should have a few more this season though.

ok they look really nice for 6mnth olds

are they common in collection the nsw ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back