Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bendarwin

Reaction score
Greetings All ,
Here are a few pictures that came across my desk from a friend of a friend today (From Brisbane). Hopefully they are original and not stolen from another site. The information provided said it was a ringtailed possum.

Picgroup1011.jpg

Picgroup1014.jpg

Picgroup1015.jpg

Picgroup1016.jpg

Picgroup1017.jpg

Picgroup1018.jpg

Whoa, thats got to be verging on rediculously greedy . What a pig. That will keep him/her going for a while. :lol: :eek:

If I remember the email text correctly , the python actually fell out of the tree in the process of killing / eating the possum. DOH!

p vs p

Woh. would have liked to have seen that from start to finish! can picture that python returning home, flopping down on the couch, unbuttoning its jeans and watching the game with a toothpick in its mouth...

RE: p vs p

Tell you what if you hadn't said it was in Brisbane you could almost say it looks a lot like an intergrade and in the second pic it looks real yellow to..

Re: RE: p vs p

snakes4me2 said:
dam I miht go and feed mine a dog now that I know they can eat things that big :shock:

You must be talking about feeding your Pygmy Python, Why not try a sheep :D

The information provided said it was a ringtailed possum.
Yep, ringtails have the white tail tip unlike brushtails.
raist- I doubt it could make it to the couch with that load :shock:

ringtails are not all that big 700 t0 1100grams head to body 30-35cms.

I wonder what kind of snake that is? looks Diamond in colour but Coastal in markings. Possibly a hybrid?

That's awesome! Makes the fuzzies I feed my little guy look like tic tacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back