Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for the brissy people,Gladstone is 550km north of brisbane and is a straight forward run.with one or two pee stops it is easily done in 6 to 6 and a half hours.

just wishing to give credit for the photos supplied on this years poster.
the deathadder is from xshaddowx
the bredli is from Vixenbabe
the gecko is from Michelle Frelek
the green tree python is from ad
and the croc is one of mine.
so cheers everyone for the use of the great photos.

last year

Couple of photos from last year

hope to see you all again.

Deka

Attachments

• QLD Rep Expo 08.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • Derek and leonie with QLD BHP's.JPG
    Derek and leonie with QLD BHP's.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 139
  • eddys  feeding time.JPG
    eddys feeding time.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 123
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet, count me in for this one slimebo :)

well theres a melbourn expo a queensland one. what a bout new south wales?

There's plenty in NSW - South coast and Macherps always have their expos and the biggest and by far the best is Anthony Stimson's one at Castle Hill.

Im def. going, taking the car, leaving from the Sunshine Coast if any one wants a ride!
But I may have to stop a few times at some good looking spots for a herp or 2! No way am I going north and not having a look around at some good spots. If I stay the night, then ill be camping out in the bush, herping.

heres some accommodation within walking distance to the venue.keep in mind its on the last weekend of the easter holidays so you may wish to book early.and those who are travelling ,bring some reptiles with you.the more the merrier.

Queens hotel motel 49726615
Parkview motel 49723344
Metro hotel 49724711
Harboursails Motor Inn 49723456
Harbour Lodge motel 49726463
Reef Hotel motel 49721000
Rydges Gladstone 49700000

cheers
simon

Are you allowed to bring reptiles up if you don't have a stand? what if the cops pull you over :lol:

heres some accommodation within walking distance to the venue.keep in mind its on the last weekend of the easter holidays so you may wish to book early.and those who are travelling ,bring some reptiles with you.the more the merrier.

Queens hotel motel 49726615
Parkview motel 49723344
Metro hotel 49724711
Harboursails Motor Inn 49723456
Harbour Lodge motel 49726463
Reef Hotel motel 49721000
Rydges Gladstone 49700000

cheers
simon

No idea who that is, he looks like someone I know but he only ever wears a mankini or frock so it can't be him.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Clothing is compulsory Australis (at least we'd certainly prefer it that way :lol: )....however there have been a few notable instances of people choosing to bend the rules in the wee smalls after we've packed up :shock:

So it only goes for one day? Or the whole weekend? Sorry if I missed this... I'd say I'd have to take the whole weekend off for travel time anyways... Never been to a reptile expo before, should be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back